laptops

viejita

Reaction score
Does anybody wonder when they're sitting with their laptops on their laps typing away on here, whether the laptop is doing anything bad to you or your baby? Like with wireless on laptops - should we be worried?

Oh gosh what is the world coming to!
Why is everyone worrying so much about such little things that didnt damage us when we wernt pregnant so wont whilst we are.
Honestly hun, a laptop isnt going to do a thing to you!!
One minute there saying a mobile phone causes cancer but a few months later they are saying it doesnt. Its just a load of rubbish to be honest
X Enjoy your pregnancy and stop worrying:D

im such a worry pot too! I dont know......!??!

i've had the same thoughts to, and i've been trying not to rest the laptop on my stomach so that it doesn't get too hot, or I put a cushion under it!

i put a cushion under it too :)

I was told the same thing through out my whole pregnancy and my baby cam out just fine lol

I was told no microwave, no laptop, no ipod or radios ..man if i went by all that id have one boring pregnancy lol

The heat is probably the ONLY thing to be concerned about so just keep the heat from being directly on your belly and you will be alright.

Nope laptops are completely fine hun, wont hurt our bubz one bit! i worried about this aswell, but was reassured that all is fine :) x

Girls dont sit your laptop on a cusion you could overheat teh laptop and break it! Rest it on a hard surface like a book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->