larger then 6 weeks

Shortyluv248

Reaction score
Hello, I am new here, I have 2 girls and this is my 3rd pregnancy I need help. I am much larger then I was with my girls. I was still wearing normal clothes up until almost my 6 month with my girls and Now at 6 weeks along with this child my pants are tight already. I have an apointment next week but thats just an informational appointment. I feel so big already too. My stomach is way out there and I was not like this b4. I wonder if this has every happen to anyone else. I also think that I might be farther along. My last period was I think Fed 18. took a test b4 that and it was negitive I knw that I can still bleed and be pregnant. But I feel as tho Im farther along then that. We have been trying for the last 13 months so this is no matter how far along I am is a blessing. I just wondering can u get big realy if u are carrying more then one? Just to put my mond at ease alittle bit. Thanks everyone for reading this. :happydance:

As early as six weeks along, its probably just a severe case of bloat. My stomach is bloated so bad that I can't button my jeans that fit just fine last week.:shrug: Its frustrating, because I'm trying to hide the pregnancy still, but I look like I'm almost halfway through! And I don't know how to make the bloat go away... :wacko:

You certainly do show sooner with twins, of course, and I've heard that you'll show sooner with later pregnancies than you do with your first. But this early in, you're likely just bloated. Give it a couple of weeks and see if it goes down some. And seeing if you can get in for an ultrasound to confirm your dates might be helpful as well. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"