last box, suddenly I'm very nervous/excited!

eddjanuary10

Reaction score
I know its a pretty pointless thread, but i just realised that I'm on my last box and i had a sudden rush of panick & excitement! Been so busy recently with work/house being refurbished/sisters wedding, that time has just flown by and now i can't quite believe how near my due date is! with xmas and new year coming up i'm sure time will continue to fly & we are still trying to finish the house... i'm like omg before i know it I'll be in labour!!!! reality has just slapped me in the face :haha:

:hugs: guess what i'm gonna do now? (can't get comfy anyway to sleep!) pack my hospital bag! hehehe xxx

Congrats on making it to the last box :) i'm just slightly jealous :blush: good idea to do your bag hehe i still need to get everything for mine xxx

I can't wait for the last box and by the look of your ticker I'm only a few days away woooo!

packing & realising i need to hit the shops again, i'm missing a few vitals like jammies for example :D i am soooo dis org!

hayley- good luck with your hospital bag shopping, i just started getting things for mine last week thought I had everything!

new2bumps- yay for your last box too, exciting!

xx

i hit the last box too and like you got super excited and nervous. LoL, I still need to pack my bag as well, i was going to do it today, but decided to bake cookies instead. LoL

Yeh!!

Hit the last box today too!

Its so exciting.

Am going to get babies clothes and bedding washed tonight and then the hospital bag done at the weekend!!
:flower:

congrats for reaching that last box! xx

Oh Id be the same I think lol.Congrats on getting this far :D xxx

theres a few of us moving into our last box now then :) congrats 2 all!

oh thanx ellie27 i forgot i have still to wash babys clothes too! took me 4 times out at the supermarket to remember to buy the fairy non bio powder so you'd think i would remember i've still to wash them! doh!

hugs x

Congrats on reaching the last box! :D I get rather excited when I go up a box hehe..

Congratulations. I can't wait to get to the last box :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->