Last chance saloon

Feline

OMG I'm a mummy!!
Reaction score
My other half is adamant he doesn't want a second child (our toddler is 2) but a rare 'accident' when we last DTD just before I ovulated means...I could be in with a chance this month!! I'm in the TWW!!!!

I would soooooooo love another child....being 41 this may well be my last chance. Rationally I know it's incredibly unlikely - but hey you're in the running if you're in the running, and it's not over until AF sings. Plus I HAVE had some weird symptoms this month.

To put myself out of my misery, I'm testing tomorrow morning (three days before AF is due). Wish me double, chance-in-a-million lucky baby dust ladies....and right backatcha of course!!!

Feline xx

Good luck to you!! I know it is very stressful when your partner does not want another child and you do. My SO has been back and fourth with trying for our first and not trying. I will NOT miss my chance to have a child. I would get inseminated before I ever do something like not have one because of him. I am 32 with PCOS and it is scary that I already have a challenge ahead of me. Men have the option a lot longer than we do.

I hope you get what you want.

I am prepared to do most of the work if I happen to get pregnant during the time he doesn't want to "try." I don't mind. I have raised a niece and nephew from infancy for years! I know what it takes.

Good luck to you!! I know it is very stressful when your partner does not want another child and you do. My SO has been back and fourth with trying for our first and not trying. I will NOT miss my chance to have a child. I would get inseminated before I ever do something like not have one because of him. I am 32 with PCOS and it is scary that I already have a challenge ahead of me. Men have the option a lot longer than we do.

I am prepared to do most of the work if I happen to get pregnant during the time he doesn't want to "try." I don't mind. I have raised a niece and nephew from infancy for years! I know what it takes.

Aww, ready4number1 ...thanks for your reply. Baby dust to you in heapfuls!! You're gonna have to play hard ball with your man - having a child is such an intrinsic part of life - it wouldn't be fair of him to deprive you of that joy. You go for it sister! Take heart though - you're still really young, with lots of time ahead to try (unlike me!!). Just make sure he's the right man for you to embark on this journey with - you and your future munchkin deserve the best. xx

Eeee, exciting! How many dpo will you be then? :D

My other half is adamant he doesn't want a second child (our toddler is 2) but a rare 'accident' when we last DTD just before I ovulated means...I could be in with a chance this month!! I'm in the TWW!!!!

I would soooooooo love another child....being 41 this may well be my last chance. Rationally I know it's incredibly unlikely - but hey you're in the running if you're in the running, and it's not over until AF sings. Plus I HAVE had some weird symptoms this month.

To put myself out of my misery, I'm testing tomorrow morning (three days before AF is due). Wish me double, chance-in-a-million lucky baby dust ladies....and right backatcha of course!!!

Feline xx

Good Luck to you!!!!

Aww, ready4number1 ...thanks for your reply. Baby dust to you in heapfuls!! You're gonna have to play hard ball with your man - having a child is such an intrinsic part of life - it wouldn't be fair of him to deprive you of that joy. You go for it sister! Take heart though - you're still really young, with lots of time ahead to try (unlike me!!). Just make sure he's the right man for you to embark on this journey with - you and your future munchkin deserve the best. xx

Thank you so much! I sure don't feel like I am young lol. But I suppose I will look back years from now laughing about how young I really was

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->