Last Couple of Days in 2nd Tri.....

sallymuffin

Reaction score
I've just realised that I am in my 3rd trimester on Thursday.......finding the thought a bit scary really, feels like it's kind of snuck up on me a bit but now it's all approaching VERY VERY quickly.

Is anyone else moving to 3rd tri this week?

I'm 27 weeks today but not sure I am ready quite yet for birthing stories etc.... this past few weeks has flown by!

I know, it's a bit daunting isn't it? I found the first tri went really slowly and I was feeling quite miserable due to sickness etc but this second tri has flown by.

I'm really bad with hospitals and pain etc and so I'm really starting to worry about it all now. I said to my midwife at last visit that I was pretending it wans't going to happen and I think she was a little concerned how I was going to cope - she suggested hypnosis to try and alleviate th stress.

I'm sure I will be fine but I think it's like anything big, the build up and anticipation of it is very scary!

wow i just got to 2nd tri lol cant wait to move on lol but theres so much non baby boring life stuff that needs to happen before i can be in 3rd tri

I'm moving over tomorrow I think. Is it 27 weeks we move at? It's going quite quickly now. X x

I am moving to 3rd tri next MOnday. I have to agree, the 2nd tri went by very quickly... and now the count down to the big day starts.....

G'luck ladies and see you all there.

Oooh yeah I am ready to move over on Sunday... totally agree the 1st tri dragged and the 2nd has flown!

Also quite unprepared for the birth stories.... but how bad can it REALLY be?........ hmmm

See you all over there!! xx

Oooh there's quite a few of us within a few days of each other.....see you in there :)

Congrats! Very exciting. I can't wait till I make it over there but I still have a ways to go.

Hi I move over tomorrow. I feel I am alm,ost ready to move on just dont know how ready I am for all the birthing stories. Glad there is a few of us moving over together.

I moved over but keep coming back here! 2nd Tri has gone soooooo quick! :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->