Last cycle before ivf, is there a line?

I saw a comparison chart of different brands for sensitivity so it really depends on the sensitivity, and how diluted your urine is.

Also some sticks wont have the same amount of dye come out, even with the same brand.

So I wouldnt worry if asda test is a little fainter than the other at this point xxx

Just tested this afternoon. Why!!!

Attachments

• 20180425_182549-1.jpg
    20180425_182549-1.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 26
Thats an amazing line. My tests only got darker at 19/20 dpo xxx

This is not looking good. FRRR is lighter than yesterday :(
On the other hand asda test is darker, how weird.

Attachments

• 20180426_071514-1.jpg
    20180426_071514-1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 20
  • 20180426_071500-1.jpg
    20180426_071500-1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 24
Was the first one (darkest one) a frer or frrr? I had both kinds when I was testing and accidentally used a frrr instead of a frer once and it freaked me out because the line was lighter! Frer only needs a small amount of hcg and it takes a lot more for frrr.

I used tons of different tests this time and mine didn't start showing progression until after af was due. Before that there were days that looked lighter than before
and then got dark again, so I know that, at least for me the tests were not really good for progression until later. I used ic, frer, frrr and the cheap Walmart kind. Fingers crossed for you!

Was the first one (darkest one) a frer or frrr? I had both kinds when I was testing and accidentally used a frrr instead of a frer once and it freaked me out because the line was lighter! Frer only needs a small amount of hcg and it takes a lot more for frrr.

I used tons of different tests this time and mine didn't start showing progression until after af was due. Before that there were days that looked lighter than before
and then got dark again, so I know that, at least for me the tests were not really good for progression until later. I used ic, frer, frrr and the cheap Walmart kind. Fingers crossed for you!

Thank you. All of the tests are FRRR :(

It may just be dye variation, I wouldn't write it off just yet. Perhaps later pee is also a good option for you? I found with some tests later pee was best, but with others fmu was best

:hugs: Try not to stress it. In my first week following my bfp, I had quite a few tests that came up lighter on the following day. I had to start spacing out my testing to give my body time to build up that HCG.

Just wanted to update this thread, my lines got lighter till non existent and then AF arrived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->