Last cycle TTC until next year..anyone else?...come chat/make TWW go faster

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
This is the last cycle will be trying until june/july next year (want a spring baby) I was preggie during summer with my singleton AND twins and no thank you I want a nice cool/cold pregnancy lol...would love an April/May baby...due date this time around would be around May 13th I think...BD Monday night and depending on OPKs might try again either tonight or tomm night but trying Shettles for a girl so trying to not BD too close to O...will be testing Aug 31st if I feel it might be a possibility.... anyone else fingers crossed because this is their last TTC cycle for a while for whatever reason? would love someone to pass the time with :flower:

Hi. This is not my last cycle TTC. But I would like to know what are you doing differently to conceive a girl ? Tons of:dust: to you.

This should help fairyy
https://www.babble.com/pregnancy/conceive-girl/
It worked when I wanted a boy (did the opposite), and my daughter was concieved by not dtd near O...was about 2-3 days before O. You can also look up douche types that make you more acidic- Vinegar for girl, baking soda for boy etc.
GL ladies

yepp...just try to stop BDing a few days before you O for a girl...it worked for me with my singleton girl ..and then also for my frat twin boys we only dtd right on O day... im trying to get opinions from anyone lurking/stalking lol...do u think this OPK is positive? its exactly 14dpo today..but my cycles were very different last two months so hoping that O is on time and not crazy.... opinions? positive or ALMOST positive? I'll be testing again around 9-10pm tonight as well....thanks for opinions! :thumbup::thumbup:

Attachments

• august 2015 opk.jpg
    august 2015 opk.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 3
Thanks JLM. You are a sweetheart:hugs:

Thanks Happiestmom. Your opk looks very close to positive. I guess next time you test it's going to be positive. Good luck. :flower:

That is so darn close it's really hard to say it's not Happiest
I think you are super close if not right there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->