last cycle was weird..dont know when to BD...ideas?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
I came off the ring in June...AF came a few days early on July 5th...OPKs positive July 17th and 18th and 19th...I dont temp so on idea on actual O if any....had brown spotting July 23rd and then 6 hours bleeding/spotting July 24th and then nothing but thick ewcm... if normal cycle AF was sposta start Aug 2nd but didnt come around until August 7th...

I always had normal cycles before BC and then these two crazy cycles have thrown me off...we have twins and also have nurses in the house 24/7 so we cant just do it whenever and maybe get 1 BD in a month...I used softcups with my daughter and the twins and it worked first time both times.... would love to try for a girl again this time but just dont know when to get my one good BD in since I have no idea what is going on with O days...should I start OPKing around CD11 and just see what happens...?

I used to have clockwork cycles. After I came off bcp/ had an iud/ who knows why my cycles were unpredictable. Now, they seem to be becoming more predictable but at 24 days instead of my previous 28. Our bodies are weird lol.

Now that being said, I highly suggest the continued use of opks the way you have been using them not based on the last weird cycle. I also suggest temping. It's not that bad. I love countdown to pregnancy. They have a timing tool that gives you general ideas of when you should bd according to popular timing methods.
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/intercourse_timing_calculator.php

oh yeah I have a countdown account and use those calculators alllllll the time lol...it says my O should be Aug20th if its a 28 day cycle or Aug 25th if its a 33 day.....I wanted to try for a girl so just trying to figure out when to BD....will get that big pack of answer opks at walmart and just start opking on CD 11 and go from there I guess

Is it possible you are pregnant? Last month could be bpc weirdness but could also be pregnancy related.....?

If not I would opk starting day 10. Good luck!

Oh duh I'm sorry I didn't see your reference to August 7!

haha yeah if Im preggie it would be buried in there deep to stay put during this AF lol lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"