Last cycle! Who's there with me?!

MissYogi

Expecting #1
Reaction score
I have just started my last cycle of waiting! Thinking AF should arrive around July 1st or 2nd and then we are getting down to business making a baby! Anyone else in the same place?

Im on my period now and then we're trying, 2 weeks to wait ☺️

Good luck, ladies! Hope you get your BFPs before I join you in three more months. :)

My hub is having his reversal in 2 weeks so will be ttc when he's all mended and go to go lol.

How exciting ladies!! Palpouch and hopefulVRmum, sounds like you are even closer than me to trying, I will be waiting through this whole cycle, then trying on the next. Symphony, it will be here before you know it and hopefully we will all end up being bump buddies!

I honestly sometimes can't even believe I'm saying that we will be trying, I've spent so many years preventing getting pregnant that it feels like I'm breaking the rules! :haha:

Aww I've been waiting for a year, I can't quite believe it's gonna be happening again!! I'm nervous!!! ☺️

MissYogi im finishing my period and then waiting for next to start ttc. Just litle problem. Have had 35 days cycle for a while now but this month it was 28! So plans were according to 35 days. Have this thing next yeat I have to finish before having baby. Will be ok if next cycle ia 35.. I think.. mþIf not I might have to wait another.. argh! I was so excited then af week to early! Messes the plan! Hahaha

Isn't that just the most frustrating?! I was also having nice regular cycles and was planning on my O day based on my previous cycles, then my body just switched it up! I think it's our bodies way of telling us to stop planning so hard and just relax.

Good luck all! So jealous but now less than 3 months to our wedding so I'm hoping that time flies for me! If any of you fall this first month you'll be having scans when I start trying! In my mind that makes me feel so much closer. Wishing you all lots of luck x

My next cycle is due July 11th which is the cycle we will start trying, we are on the final stretch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->