Last day in second tri !

Chocoholic123

Reaction score
Moving over to 3rd tri tomorrow, cant believe it ! See you all over there ! :happydance:

Ooh how exciting hun!! Good luck in third tri - see you in a week if I'm brave enough to move over!! X

Bump buddies yay!!!:happydance:

I see you're having a boy. Congrats!:thumbup: I kinda wish I'd found out now, the suspense is killing me!!! LOL!!:haha:

I see you're having a boy. Congrats!:thumbup: I kinda wish I'd found out now, the suspense is killing me!!! LOL!!:haha:

There's no way I could have waited, I am soooo impatient, just had to know ! So do you already have boys and girls with your other kids ?( I'm guessing from your name you have 4 ) :)

I am having a suprise baby too and the suspence is hard to deal with but also its just making it so much more magical. My kids are always guessing what it is and then changing their minds lol
xx

Good luck in 3rd Trim! :) I peek over occasionally... but I'm still pretty comfortable in 2nd Trim! :) I haven't got the guts to leave yet!

There's no way I could have waited, I am soooo impatient, just had to know ! So do you already have boys and girls with your other kids ?( I'm guessing from your name you have 4 ) :)

I have 3 girls and 1 boy, so it really doesn't bother me which colour I geet this time, but DH secretly wants another boy to balance things up a bit!:haha:

I am having a suprise baby too and the suspence is hard to deal with but also its just making it so much more magical. My kids are always guessing what it is and then changing their minds lol
xx

I never experienced this need of wanting to know with any of my other kids!:wacko: But I agree, it is a lovely surprise!:thumbup:

My kids are always guessing too. Maybe thats why I feel the need to know too?!:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->