• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Last day of period

RubyLouise

Mum to 2 girls
Reaction score
Can you get pregnant just after your period has finished? We had sex just after last time and i'm now 3 days late x

you can :) you can get pregnant whenever! if you are concerned, do a test and see :)

Depends how long after u ovulated. If u ovulated more than 5 days after that its likely ur not, also they say sperm last 5 days but if ur not in ur fertile window the environment isn't the best for them and they usually only last 2 days but I'd work it out as 5 days to he on the safe side. If u ovulated within that 5 days then yes u might be pregnant.

If ur late I would take a test to see. Fingers crossed for u xx

you can :) you can get pregnant whenever! if you are concerned, do a test and see :)

I don't want to sound mean but this is wrong. There is actually a pretty small window that ur fertile and may fall pregnant. Anytime between ovulation and ur period you cannot get pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"