Last day on pill

odouglass

Reaction score
Hello!

The day is finally here, the LAST day that I take my Seasonale BC. This week of inactive pills has been one of the lightest cycles I've ever had on the pill- which could be a good and a bad thing, I guess. I am anxious to see if I get pregnant immediately after this pill stops or not. Anyone else take Seasonale?

Thanks!
Olivia

This was my first cycle after BC (loestrin). It was very weird. I spotted for 3 days before I ovulated. Then I spotted at 2 days after ovulation and day 6 after ovulation...then AF arrive on time (28 days). I had a lot of headaches this month which I read could be due to estrogen withdrawal from stopping the pill.
If you don't get pregnant right away don't get discouraged and don't freak out if your periods are not normal in the beginning

Thanks! I am not sure if I ovulated or not or will, we shall see. It is exciting for both DH and I because I had major back surgery 7 months ago and was told that we wouldn't be able to start TTC until May, 2014. However, I was released early because my back has fused 100%! Fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->