last day(s) in 2nd Tri

redberry3

Love My Little Peek <3
Reaction score
Hey there ladies,

I just wanted to leave a post and thank you for all of your support here in the 2nd tri, it has been amazning and i have grown to love each and every one of you so much for your overwhelming amounts of support and assistance with my random paranoia's and questions.

I move over on Sunday :happydance::happydance::cry: but will be celebrating Thanksgiving all weekend and will have no time to post this.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Wish me luck and see you all very soon!!! :blush:

I'll be moving over tomorrow to the 3rd Tri, cant beleive it!! See you there honey
xxx

Congrats Jaylene- Keep a seat warm for me will ya? You will be missed!!!!

we'll be right over behind you hunni bunch keep a seat warm for the jan girls.
love you loads,
have a great weekend (whaever thanksgiving is lol) sounds fun, will there be food?
xx

love you loads,
have a great weekend (whaever thanksgiving is lol) sounds fun, will there be food?
xx

i will be waiting for all of you with bells on!!!! :hugs:

food? lots of food....it's like Christmas dinner in October. Turkey, Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, veggies.....everything!!! I will be 3 times bigger by Tuesday!! I have 2 big dinners to go to!! :blush: :munch: :blush:

love you loads,
xx

i will be waiting for all of you with bells on!!!! :hugs:

food? lots of food....it's like Christmas dinner in October. Turkey, Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, veggies.....everything!!! I will be 3 times bigger by Tuesday!! I have 2 big dinners to go to!! :blush: :munch: :blush:

oh wow.... id be gatecrashing but y'know your a tad too far away:rofl:
i love roast diners they are m fave food.
xx

when do you offically move to third tri? I think i have a week left in second. congrads! I am coming soon to!

Congrates... guess I should have moved already. I find the dates confusing, I wasn't sure if I started third last tuesday or this coming tuesday :D

Guess I'll see you there!! Have a great thanksgiving, I know I will

"food, food, glorious food" <singing>

Congrates... guess I should have moved already. I find the dates confusing, I wasn't sure if I started third last tuesday or this coming tuesday :D

Guess I'll see you there!! Have a great thanksgiving, I know I will

"food, food, glorious food" <singing>

i think i need to save up tonight and tomorrow morning so all the food will fit!!!

The dates confuse me too but PP told me 26+1 is when I can move over so I am taking the Mini Mod's word for it! ;)

Oppss... better get my big bump over to 3rd tri then... I'm over by 3 days now :D

Congrats Jaylene! See you soon enough!
And Thanksgiving this year is going to be the best Thanksgiving ever!

We will be moving over on Tuesday too. So, ditto to your thanks.

I'm supposed to be there already Jaylene, maybe I'll wait til Sunday and move over with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->