Last few days in 1st tri!!!

MrsKnapp

Teeny bit preggers!!
Reaction score
Hi ladies! :flower:

Its FINALLY time to say bye bye to first tri!!! :happydance::happydance:

I cant believe how fast it has gone!!

When i found out i was pregnant i thought it would be AGES till i was in the "safe zone" but it has actually been really quick!!

Who is going to be joining me in 2nd tri this week???

Hi mrsknapp, I'm leaving in couple of days, I'm 13 weeks and 3 days, can't believe how fast it's gone, going for my scan tomorrow, can't wait!!! Xx

I'll be joining you... I'll be 13 weeks but that's how they do it in the US :)
So glad it's finally here! For me it's the light at the end of the tunnel.... for all this dang morning sickness!!!

:happydance:Hiya this is my first post in b&b I just like to read everyone elses this is my 3rd child 5th pregnancy, I had 2 losses last year and wanted to wait till I was "safe" before posting ! I'm 13+3 weeks so I'll be moving over too soon:happydance:

I move over on Friday! It's gone so fast for me.

Keeley I know how you feel, I didn't post at all during my last pregnancy for fear of jinxing myself having had a mc previously. Hope everyone has a healthy and happy 2nd & 3rd trimester :happydance:

Keeley I know how you feel, I didn't post at all during my last pregnancy for fear of jinxing myself having had a mc previously. Hope everyone has a healthy and happy 2nd & 3rd trimester :happydance:

Thanks josie:flower just a quick question, how do I get those ticker things? I'm using my iPhone but it should be the same as comp x

Thanks josie:flower just a quick question, how do I get those ticker things? I'm using my iPhone but it should be the same as comp x

I couldn't do it on my iPhone, had to go on the laptop, maybe someone else knows how? To do it on a computer you go to your user control panel, edit signature and copy and paste the code for the ticker from the ticker website. There's lots of websites do them, lilypie etc. Someone else can probably explain better than me! There's a section on b&b for testing to see if your ticker's working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->