• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Last few months I've not had EWCM

ZoeZo

Proper TTC Cycle 2011 #1
Reaction score
Does this mean I haven't been OV? :( used to get quite a bit of it over the last year or so
x

Are your periods regular chick?

And have you come off birth control in the last year?

Been off over two years now, they had settled into a nice pattern! Still are relatively, I used to get the EWCM and the cramp in one side, but seems to have gone, could be stress (really busy at work) plus I am geting on a bit! (35 in April!)

im the same i only get it now and then. Got it 2month ago but not last month. My opk said i got surge to say i was ovulating so confuses me a bit

I haven't had EWCM since coming off the pill (and for some reason I used to get it whilst I was on the pill sometimes!!!!) weird. My CM is plentiful but just clear and watery, not stretchy!!!! How annoying! I'm assuming I OV'd last month as I had my AF 30 days after coming off.

I only asked about the pill because it can cause temproary disturbance to the glands that produce EWCM.

If your periods are regular there is a good chance you are ovulating. Chances are you are producing EWCM but sometimes we only produce enough to fill the cervix so it doesn't "spill out".

It's definitely possible to fall pregnant without seeing it - I did (sadly lost the baby though) and I hardly ever used to get it.

I reccommend grapefruit juice and evening primrose oil - it's increased mine dramatically!

Thank you Kate! So sorry for your loss too :( x

I only noticed it last month for the first time since coming off the pill in August... but then again, I wasn't really looking for it before, cuz I only just started paying attention to such things. Didn't know it could be a gland thing... makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"