Last few weeks

Stacip

Long-Term TTC #2
Reaction score
Anyone else finding the last few weeks are dragging on? I'm 37w4d and feel like the days are going so slowly now. I found from 28-32 weeks went very fast, but now time is standing still.

I've finished work, and have literally everything ready for my little man to arrive (FTM+organization obsessed), so I have nothing to occupy my time.

Any ideas on things to make the last few weeks go by more quickly? I am finally going to start reading my baby care book (as I know absolutely nothing about babies; never even held one).

What's everyone else doing to pass the time?

Sounds cheesy but don't wish these last weeks away! enjoy your last few weeks of being pregnant and having lots of time to yourself, watch movies, maybe read any books you've been wanting to for a while, go for a massage etc

The last few weeks are very very hard. I'm finished with work and have organized everything in my house, have everything ready for baby, and have even made freezer meals for after he's born. Now I just sit here and wait for something to happen and it's so so hard. This is my 4th baby, 3rd pregnancy, my others were born before 37 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->