last FS appointment

Discussion in 'Long Term Trying To Conceive' started by Chloe1, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Chloe1

Chloe1 Well-Known Member

So DH and I have had every test done possible including a very horrible HSG! I was excited about my FS appointment today as she told me she would be starting me on fertility drugs. Instead she said "you should be delighted that everything is normal, im very optimistic, i will see you in 6 months".

I feel that ive been left to it now. :nope:

2. ineedaseed

ineedaseed mummy to a gorgeous girl

grrrr, sorry to hear she wasnt more helpful. fingers crossed you get your bfp before you go back to her :hugs: xx

3. Charlie19

Charlie19 Well-Known Member

hey,

ours said that I gave her a very confused look and said, why am i not pregnant then? she looked again and said oh because you DH has very erratic SA, I said well, if thats a problem why can't I be refered for treatment, she went I will check with my boss, am we got referred, It sucks that they do not refer unexplained but on the plus side, I am starting IVF on Friday and bricking it !!!

Try and live as normal life as possible, go on holiday and enjoy your 6 months,

NHS suck

Good luck sweetie with any luck you will get a natural BFP x x x