Last pregnancy, tubes getting tied after baby is born

Jess19

Reaction score
:hi: hello ladies

Just found out we're expecting!!
I had a miscarriage back in Feb. it was a surprise for us. We have 4 kids already and were on the fence about another. After the miscarriage DH and I have been talking and decided that we were done.
I was supposed to call and schedule an appointment for him to have a vasectomy but just found I'm pregnant!! Needless to say he won't be having the procedure now lol
I'm having my tubes tied when I have the baby (c section, it will be my 4th one)
I am a bit nervous and excited. Like I said we have 4 children. DH has a daughter (13) and I have a son (10) from previous relationships and we have 2 daughters together (3&1 yrs old) DH only has had girls and I know he SO badly wants a son. This will be our last and our final time at a chance for a boy. I have SO much hope but it seems the odds are not in our favor lol

I'm looking for a bump buddy these next 9 months :)
We are not telling anyone until Oct when we find out gender!

Hi
Congrats! How exciting to be having #5! :) When are you due? Fingers crossed for a blue bundle for you

Congrats!! Happy and healthy 9 months :flower: My other half is having the snip after this one xx

Fingers crossed for a boy for your dh! We were done having kids also, decided 1 of each was good for us! We were discussing hubby getting the snip then I found out I was expecting. This will definitely be our last! Little tie breaker.

Thanks girls :hugs:

How are you girls copping with knowing this will be your last?

Me, not too well :( I don't think it's the fact that I won't be having babies but more that an era of my life is over. Its a bit depressing

At this point in my pregnancy I'm feeling really thankful that this is going to be the last baby as I don't think I could handle being pregnant again after this time. When it's all over I could feel different. But I can assure everyone that this is definitely the last one!

Aww Rymel what's going on? Do you have morning sickness? :(

I guess I have been really lucky and I have never got sick in any of my pregnancies! Especially this one :) I feel great so far!
Although that does make me worry because with my miscarriage I felt this way and I ended up loosing the baby. I just didn't feel pregnant and I knew something was wrong. I hoe that's not the case this time

Hello girls!
Just found out that I am pregnant, expecting #6, so definitely our last one!!
We were also on the fence about this baby and I just know that after this one, we will be done.
Feeling sooooo nauseous!!! Still waiting for the news to sink in and excitement to kick in. I know it will come.
Don't even know how far along I am. My youngest is 9 1/2 months.
Why will this be the last one for you ladies?

I think this may be our last too, I don't want it to be, but I don't think I will ever be finished having babies :( however at the same time I feel so bloody ill that at this stage I don't think I could do first tri again haha. After my MC the sickness is a blessing tho.
Why will this be the last one for you ladies?

For us, it cone down to money, yeah babies cost nothing but teenagers do and we are also building our own house, there just won't be the room. X

Aww Rymel what's going on? Do you have morning sickness? :(

I guess I have been really lucky and I have never got sick in any of my pregnancies! Especially this one :) I feel great so far!
Although that does make me worry because with my miscarriage I felt this way and I ended up loosing the baby. I just didn't feel pregnant and I knew something was wrong. I hoe that's not the case this time

Yeah I've been getting bad waves of nausea that are hard to get rid of when they do come. Some days I don't get any and feel normal but I'm always trying to battle it by eating the right things and it's exhausting keeping up with my cravings and aversions. It's getting expensive too as I'm constantly going out to buy food. With my daughter I just needed to eat something, anything every two hours and I'd be good. This baby is very specific with it's wants and will punish me greatly if I don't submit! Lol.

Lucy yes teenagers are expensive! Especially with all the sports and extra activities they want to do! But I'd rather them be busy with something to keep the out of trouble lol our 13yr old plays softball, runs cross country and does discus. Our 10 yr old son plays whatever spot is in season lol football summer training just started a few weeks ago, so it will be football for a while! Lol I'm ok with that!

This will be our last because we are running out of rooms (in our 5 bedroom house lol) and I can't fit any more car seats and fit everyone in my mini van lol

I'm starting to get a bit worried :( I don't have many symptoms at all. I don't have any nausea, and I'm not sleepy, in fact I'm the complete opposite, I can't sleep at all. My boobs don't hurt. I just have a bit of increased sense of smell.
With my miscarriage in Feb I felt like this. I just didn't feel pregnant.
I think I'm going to have to grab a test and see if the line is darker. Last time I tested a few days ago it was dark(er) but was never as dark as the control (same with my MC)
Just curious now. I would think it would be as dark as the control line now, right?

I have just found out am pregnant with #4 !!! I literally am still shocked! My youngest is 3months !!! And am already about 6 weeks! My next one 1 and eldest is 4!!!!!

Congrats Betty!

Seems we are all going to have our hands full! Lol

Hello ladies! How is everyone doing?

I had my 1st appointment today. I had some blood drawn, I'll get the results tomorrow morning 😄 Hoping for a nice high number! I also have a repeat blood draw on Thursday to make sure the levels are rising like they should. After we know that I think we are going to tell people. We planned on waiting but I don't think we are going to. I want to tell everyone and enjoy this last pregnancy, not hide it 😄

Speaking of telling everyone....
I made a pregnancy announcement the other day! I think it turned out super cute and I can't wait to show everyone! I'm a photographer, so I'm going to have SO much fun photographing this pregnancy and baby!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 6
Hi Ladies

Congrats on your pregnancies.

I have also just got my bfp and this is baby number 4 for me.

I feel very anxious about this pregnancy as im worried what people will think and say. People think when your pregnant they can say things to you, like do you not own a tv etc? it makes me feel like i shouldnt want a big family.

x

Sorry you feel that way pinhams! I'm only on baby 3, which will most likely be our last, but I'm already dreading reactions. Both my FIL and MIL have often expressed that there isn't a good idea and my mum has often spoken about how my dad wanted three but she said no as "you only have two hands", meaning if you have more than two kids, you won't be able to look after them properly. *sigh* So I'm actually not looking forward to announcements to family. I'm hoping strangers and aqua instances won't be too shocked by 3. :lol:
Anyway, try to ignore people! It's your life and you know what's right for you. Anyone else should mind their own business.

Has anyone has their blood drawn to check the levels?

Hey there! Our stories are very similar. My SO had two kids from a previous relationship and I had a daughter from my ex. Than we had one together and we were pretty much done. And surprise! Lol #5 on the way very unexpectedly and I plan on getting my tubes tied during my csection as well. I have only had girls so I am also very much praying this is a boy but I will be ecstatic either way as long as it's a healthy :baby: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->