Last pregnancy, tubes getting tied after baby is born

Hello Cleckner! :hi:
I'm still a bit shocked and keep thinking about how things are going to change, table seating, car seats, bedrooms ect... We are already maxed out lol

Hello Cleckner! :hi:
I'm still a bit shocked and keep thinking about how things are going to change, table seating, car seats, bedrooms ect... We are already maxed out lol

Yes me too! And even the simplest things like booking a hotel bc we already had to get the 'family' suite anywhere we went and most are maxed at 6. And we will have 7 now. Most things are for families of 4 as it is, when it comes to tickets for places and package deals. :cry::haha:

Lol I know! We are never going to be able to afford to eat out again!

Sorry I never updated on my betas but all is well and the levels are rising as they should!
I have an ultrasound on the 19th :) can't wait!
How is everyone

Hey, I'm in a similar position to you. Husband was waiting to be referred for snip when I found out! This is number 6 for us so a big shock too and we are totally maxed out also. I'm a big believer in what will be will be though and things always work out in the end :) Congratulations and fingers crossed for a blue bump. I'm quietly rooting for pink as I have 3 boys already and only two girls but I don't really mind :) Husband is getting snip whilst I'm pregnant so there isn't any accidents after! :D

Hello Weeplin :hi: and welcome
Congrats on your new little surprise!
I totally agree, wveryrhjng happens for reason :)

How old are your kids?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->