Last provera pill. Welcoming the witch!

My dr. said don't be surprised if I get pregnant this first round.. he kind of got me excited! lol..

But he's an AMAZING dr. and cute! haha

Haha my doc said he doesn't see why I would get pregnant right away, so he got my hopes up too, but mine isn't cute!!! Kinda glad, wouldn't want a cute dr. Looking at my lady bits :haha:

Haha my doc said he doesn't see why I would get pregnant right away, so he got my hopes up too, but mine isn't cute!!! Kinda glad, wouldn't want a cute dr. Looking at my lady bits :haha:

Ya he kind of got my hopes high.. But I know better from being on this forum! haha. And I'll have to agree about the lady bits! But he is a very good dr. so I guess I'll have to get over that.. His wife is also a obgyn and she is very beautiful!! Everyone calls them the ken and barbie obgyns of our town.. haha

morning ladies, hope everyone is well, cd3 today....anyone else feel like its dragging in? or is it just me being impatient!!!

and for the record ladies my doc is soo NOT cute! but he is a good doc!

x

Morning Lily and all!

Yes the days are dragging, and I've noticed I'm starting to care less about what day of the week it is and more about what CD it is :lol: :dohh: and I have a lady doc, a cute man doc might be too distracting :haha:

me too! I am afraid if anyone asks me what day is it today? I might answer with its CD3! lol imagine their face....they wouldn't have a clue what I would be talking about!

good morning buddies :hugs: i've already made the mistake of saying it's CD3 to my boss :rofl: it was too funny this morning..(thank god it's my dad) lol everything is dragging cause i'm ready to start taking my clomid and babydancing so i can get the two week wait over with and poas and get my :bfp: lol then time can slow down some ;)

My Doctor is a man I just switched to him at the end of july. He's very positive about me getting pregnant with the clomid so fingercrossed

:rofl: too funny!!! Hopefully, I don't do that at work because I take recorded statements. And that would be all bad if I were to say "todays date is CD4" :haha:. You ladies crack me up! :hugs:

yeah you should of seen my dad's face lol he was like you got your mind somewhere else it seems lol

:haha: our minds are ALWAYS somewhere else, and it's somewhere near the CDs and the bump we're dreaming of :lol:

Happy Hump Day ladies! :wohoo:

aint that the truth... Happy hump day!!!! :wohoo:

OurFate~~~~ any sign of the :witch:?? your :witch: might just be spotting if you havent seen her full force yet.. :shrug:

Hey ladies i dont do the whole CD thing, but sometimes at work (im a dental assistant) my boss will be talking to the patient during the cleaning and i will be off in my own world (baby land) and all of a sudden he asks me a question that i didnt hear, because i was to occupied with my baby thoughts! :haha:

but no :witch: for me yet, i called my fertility office, and told them my situation, they said to keep waiting for my first full day and it can take up to 3 weeks. so i will just have to wait and wait and wait, for this lazy :witch: to come!!

3 weeks!!! :nope: I'm gonna try my best to get rid of :witch: and send her your way asap! :shower:

everyday i keep thinking, "oh tomorrow for sure she will come" and i wake up and nothing! lol im hoping it doesnt take the 3 weeks, because it has already been 1 week since i stopped. :dohh:

Hey ladies i dont do the whole CD thing, but sometimes at work (im a dental assistant) my boss will be talking to the patient during the cleaning and i will be off in my own world (baby land) and all of a sudden he asks me a question that i didnt hear, because i was to occupied with my baby thoughts! :haha:

but no :witch: for me yet, i called my fertility office, and told them my situation, they said to keep waiting for my first full day and it can take up to 3 weeks. so i will just have to wait and wait and wait, for this lazy :witch: to come!!

I've been thinking about going to school for dental assisting, medical administrative assisting, or phlebotomy... Havn't made up my mind yet. How do you like dental assisting?

I really hope your af comes soon!!!

i absolutely love it!!!! the only thing is you have to have a good boss, because you work with him all day! luckily i have a GREAT boss. plus it stays interesting, you always do different procedures and see different people all day, it doesnt really get boring to me!

Yay glad you like it! If my husband deploys i'll be going home to Louisiana and I'll be doing a program there while he's deployed. So we'll see what I choose!

i cant believe they said up to three weeks that just sounds crazy.. when you get home take a hot bath and soak and then lay down this afternoon, that helped the :witch: to hurry up with me, it may help you. ourfate~

:friends:

i will have to try that tonight!!! sounds nice anyways even if it doesnt work! :haha:

Ladies i have a question :) for my fellow provera takers :) i have PCOS (have not actually had the scan but dr says if i have 2 or more symptoms then you have it) my last period was April 29th and i went to the dr the following week and she had put me on metformin and gave me clomid to start on my next cycle....well its not august and on the 18th i started spotting.. yesterday it got a little heavier but still not full force AF.. :shrug:.. I called the Doctor and she said we wont do clomid this month but on September 8th i go in for blood work.. she said when she gets the results that day or the next she will prescribe me provera..which i had once before with a different doctor a few months ago and i was not a very nice person to be around :growlmad:my friends say i was very moody and i remember not being friendly.. and thats not me... my family does not know we are TTC and we are going on vacation september 15-19... my question is the doctor said i would probably start the provera the 12th.. i dont want to be mean on our vacation..much less to my family.. would it be bad if i put off taking it the 12th and start it 1 week later on the 19th???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->