Last week at work :)

Brouwer

Reaction score
Sorry for the pointless thread, but I'm feeling excited as it is my last week at work before mat leave. :happydance: It feels great to think I have just finished my last Monday for 9 whole months! I work in a lab and was seriously considering cramming in one last fairly big experiment this week, but then I thought "Sod it! Someone else can do it in the new year" I've been pushing myself far too hard lately and it's about time I started to wind things down, especially as I'm now on crutches for my SPD. Can't wait for Friday!!:happydance::happydance:

yay for last week of work - I have 2-3 more weeks left and am counting down the hours

Me too me too!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait roll on Saturday (and ive got wed off for hospital appt yee hah!!):happydance::happydance::happydance:

My last week too, Im due to finished on friday at 2.30pm and i cant wait!!!!

Me too me too!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait roll on Saturday (and ive got wed off for hospital appt yee hah!!):happydance::happydance::happydance:

I finish early on Wednesday for mw appointment and then on Thursday out is our work's Xmas lunch and party, so won't be doing much work that day! :happydance:

msfoxymax: Just realised that we are both due on the same day too!!! xx

I finish on friday too! Yay!!! Can't wait x

Me too, me too!!! :happydance:

Our last proper 'Monday' for ages is over.... :cloud9:

Hubby works an erratic schedule, too, so soon the days of the week will cease to have any meaning for me, LOL. That is AWESOME. I cannot wait until I have to ask, "What day is it?"

Its my last week at work as well. I'm swinging from being really excited (and very ready) to leave to being very nervous about the massive change in my life. I'm a bit of a career girl, I worked hard to get where I am and it feels very odd handing over my workload to someone else.

I hope you all enjoy your last week at work.

Gem x

Me too! Although was off today to take cat to the vet! X

Friday's my last day too, Christmas parties Thursday and toys day Friday (for the children in my class - not me obviously :dance:), finishing at 2 yippee!!

I finish Friday at 12 can't wait, but will need to take work home as my mat leave doesn't start till Jan 4th :-(

Today has been my first work free day and I can thoroughly recommend it. Bit of shopping, few baby related chores, feet up and tv - repeat for the next 3 weeks!

Enjoy your last weeks.
xx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev004pb___.png

msfoxymax: Just realised that we are both due on the same day too!!! xx

Ive got gestational diabetes and flump is tooooooooooo big so I don't think they will let me go beyond new year :wacko: Sooooooo nervous hehe

i finish friday (28weeks+1) but had to take a weeks holiday as uve got to be 28 weeks to start maternity leave dont u. cant believe some of u have worked right up till 36weeks!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->