Last week in the first trimester!!! :)

wlovew

Reaction score
Hi ladies!! So excited to say I've almost completed the first trimester of pregnancy!!! Had my 12-week appointment on Wednesday and the doc said baby is looking great!! She said I'm already in the second trimester, but I don't know why she would say that! She started to talk about delivery and gave me some pamphlets on classes and I literally nearly fainted! I was like.... "are you telling me I'm going to have a baby or something?????". This has all just felt like a dream, but it's finally beginning to sink in! I can't wait to find out the gender on March 17! I'll be 14+2 and this place guarantees that they can tell you the sex by 14 weeks!! So exciting!!! Got a video at my last appointment, it's not the greatest but I can't stop watching! :cloud9:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwADH6t93pU

I'm glad everything is going well! Great scan :) I know the Dr's here consider 12 weeks second trimester. seems everyone has different opinions :shrug:
I'm 12 weeks tomorrow & I'll "classify" myself as being In second tri :haha:

hope it's smooth sailing for you - enjoy :flower:

That's is such a cute video!!!!
See you in the second trimester :)

Thanks!! One of my pregnancy apps said I've started the second trimester today at 13 weeks. Others say 14 weeks is the start of the second trimester. Whatever, I'm going with 14 and I'm SO HAPPY!! :) Cheers to all and prayers for safe, comfortable pregnancies!!!!

Oh yes, and my doctor is from the UK so perhaps that is why she said I was in the second trimester at my 12+4 appointment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->