Last week..

MrsBurton09

Pregnant w/ bby #2
Reaction score
I believe this is my last week in first tri. But according to my dr. 13 weeks starts your second tri.

Alittle update since I havent been on in a while.

Had my 12 week appt. and heard baby's heartbeat 155 so sweet. I have had horrible morning sickness, cramps, and spotting which dr. said was normal spotting was called pregnancy hormone spotting. Next appt. is July 1st.

I also thought maybe I felt baby but not sure. It was fluttery feeling but then I just put it off as gas. But I have been feeling it a few times a day since then so possibly baby. I hope so. It's the first good thing thats happened in almost two months.

I had posted a rant about bills and such..update on that. We are still struggling and still not recieving any food benefits I did find churches that help with food boxes and that has helped us for the most part...the bills are still behind and so is rent so I am thinking we may end up moving back with my parents which neither of us wants...but you have to do what you have to do right.

Hope everyone is doing good.

I'm glad all is well with your baby and also that you've had some help, at least from churches. I hear you about moving in with your folks, but if it's free help you ought to take it. It won't last forever :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"