Late 3rd tri round ligament pain?

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
Tonight I've had some weird crampy feelings. They're not so much like period pain, more like round ligament pain or atleast they're in that area, sort of my groin, side of very lower stomach and upper thighsish :wacko: I've also had the bowling ball between legs feeling all day so do you think it might just be my muscles and ligaments softening and stretching even more?

(p.s. if anyone wants to tell me its an early labour sign thats fine too :rofl:)

I just had this conversation the other day with my girlfriend as I thought I might be having round ligament pain and knew she had it so wanted to compare. She had EXACTLY the same feeling that you've described, she even said it was like a bowling ball too lol! Her doctor said it was round ligament pain (mine apparently is just a groin pull), so it sounds like that's what yours is too. Unfortunately, she went 11 days past her due date, so not sure it's an early labour sign, although I hope it is in your case!

i've had the ligament pain too hon, the feeling everything down below is stretching out and rather swollen. plus i think 6 out of 7 days this week i've had period pains, like everythings getting ready.

however, as low as roo get's it's not like you describe, same with maddi, who never engaged properly. so hopefully it's a good early labour sign :D

I remember being pregnant with amelie about 5 days before I had her and I was saying to my mum it felt like she was going to fall out and that's how I feel now. I'm so sure I'm not going to go past edd I'm going to be devastated if I do. Wish I could just chill and enjoy my final days!

oooo that's only a week away!! hoping that this week could be your week with him being soooo low hon :D

maddi was born 41+2 - so i'm thinking an early december Roo! in fact, a week or so ago i was panicking as i didn't feel sorted for her arrival, and thought, nooo it's too soon :rofl::blush: now we're well and truly ready for her when ever she is :D

Hope not! I'd like us to keep our babies november! Especially as amelie is so close to christmas as it is.

I remember clearly that my labour pains started low down in the groin area and at the top of my thighs! ouch...I still remember that pain in my thighs :shock:

Oooo I hope things are starting for you! I want to see pics and hear his name :D

Good luck x

oh yes Amelie is isn't she! saving all year round for the expensive period he he! my bday is the 23rd so roo would be an excellent pressie :cloud9:

still think roo's going to exiting via sunroof around december 5th :rofl:

I hope you get your vbac if you want one :hugs: I'm terrified of sections!

thank you lovely, a vbac would be brilliant, would be i can get back to normal quicker, pick maddi up, drive etc. i was pretty poorly with maddi's recovery but as long as she comes out fine, then i'm happy. me and james have said, we can cope with anything, so feeling pretty positive :)

what would be lovely is either vbac OR section - not labour+section! but that's life! don't be terrified of section lovely, i can honestly say, regardless of pain etc, it was the best experience EVER!! it was amazing laying there, knowing i'd done all that work and now it was time for maddi to come out 'her' way! most positive experience of our lives :D if we ever have another, i'd love to drop the curtain tbh! and it was rather funny seeing james is tight tight scrubs :lol:

haha! Aw well hopefully everything is okay for me so i can have my home birth :cloud9:

Vaginal births are fine recovery wise cept from the bruised feeling down there! You need to keep taking ibuprofen and paracetemol or it hurts when you stand :wacko: Im getting arnica this time so hopefully that helps.

i do hope you get your home birth sweetie, i'm sure you will :D it must be so nice to have baby at home, that lovely 'nesting' feeling, where you're all set at home and relaxed :D

I dont have a nesting feeling but i wish i would :rofl:

:rofl: i may have the nesting feeling for the both of us :rofl: my mum actually used the phase today 'it's ok to calm down on the manic cleaning Car, i no you have the bug' :blush:

this is my first baby, he is very low down and i keep getting slight campy feelings i assume its just things stretching? he was weighed lat week and is 5lb 11oz and 6 weeks to go... what ya think? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->