• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Late af negative hpt, help!!!

Nicole_93

Reaction score
Hello, I am in need of some advice. I am not currently ttc but we also aren't really preventing it either. We just had a baby girl 7 months ago but I am not using any bc and only sometimes use protection.
Well, my last af was 5/5 and lasted 4 days. Since I gave birth, my periods have been very regular, only been one day off last month. Well, last Thursday on the 1st I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was brown cm. Just that once though. All that day and since then I've had some sharper pains in my left side, kind of like when I got pregnant with DD. But I just shrugged it off until my fiancé told me I had been acting the same as when I was pregnant and if made me think. Well the 6th came and no af so I took at hpt and it was negative. Now, it's the 11th and still nothing and my cervix is high and firm. It's kind of open though(I only checked because of all that's going on) so I'm not sure what it's supposed to feel like these days but usually before af shows up, it goes soft and low. I don't really have any symptoms other than going to the bathroom more often but my body has always had a small bladder and I've been getting lots of cm, creamy white and kinds stretchy and yellowish cm. Not like infection but just lightly colored and it's like jelly sometimes. So, I'm on cd 37 and too scared to test again because I don't want to be disappointed even though I'm not trying. Anyone been pregnant but still have a bfn?

I haven't had experience with this, but I would test if I were you. Best to know. You probably know as this is an older post though lol. What ended up being the result?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"