Late AF - What now?

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
I'm used to my cycles being irregular, but since I moved in with my best friend in January, they started coming regular: they average 37/38 days with none of them being longer than 44 days.

This cycle is really off, though. I'm currently on CD47, so my AF is late. I got positive ovulation tests on July 22 AND August 8 (which doesn't make any sense to me). I took pregnancy tests August 10 and 12. They were both negative.

So I'm not sure whats going on or at what point I should go see a doctor. From my first positive ovulation test, AF is 11 days late. But from the second one, its not even due yet.

So do I just wait it out? Or should I make a doctor appointment? Thanks for any help ladies :flower:

*if this is in the wrong forum, please move it. I wasnt sure where this question really fit*

Are you TTC?
It could either be a super irregular cycle or potentially a pregnancy
I would take another test and if it's negative wait another week and if still no af then take another test and make a doctors apt
Good luck :flower:

I would wait a few more days and do another pregnancy test. Maybe you did the first two too soon?

Are you TTC?
It could either be a super irregular cycle or potentially a pregnancy
I would take another test and if it's negative wait another week and if still no af then take another test and make a doctors apt
Good luck :flower:

I'm not TTC. I took the ovulation tests more out of curiosity. Since my cycles used to be so irregular, I'm trying to get more in tune with my body so I have better estimates of when AF is due and all that. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->