Late AF, what should be Cycle length now ??

shivangi1210

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

My cycles are normally of 32/33 days.
Last cycle I started TTC.
Last AF came on 25 feb, diagnosed with UTI on 2nd March and started the medicines on 3rd march finished off on 10th.
So as per 32 days cycle i was expecting to ovulate on 15 but i ovulated on 23rd :cry: and got AF on 6th April.
(I'm not sure but is it possible that i ovulated late bcz of UTI ??)
that made my whole cycle of 40 days.

Now i'll try again, but this time i'm not sure whether i should consider my cycle as 32 days or 40 days.

Ladies, who got there AF late what was the cycle length for your next cycle ??

and what do you think should i consider 32 days cycle or 40 days cycle for me now ??

Hey, a similar thing happened to me last month. I had a very regular 26 day cycle, then I got a UTI which made me quite ill, I had to take antibiotics and ended up with a 29 day cycle. I know it might not be significant but it was frustrating for me because we've literally just decided we want to ttc. I'm hoping now that I'm better my cycle will return to 26 days?!

Hopefully if you're better now you'll go back to a 32 day cycle?

Yeah i hope so too.
32 days cycle is itself very long :cry: i don't want it to be more streched.

I would suggest charting. My guess is that this cycle was a fluke so you should still have a normal cycle this cycle. Either way, I wouldnt worry about ovulating late sometimes. It's perfectly normal to happen from time to time. If your cycles start changing and getting longer and longer, that would make me worry.

But like I said, charting I think will help you out with confirming O and knowing exactly when AF will come.

Thanks Bee Bee.
You are a savior for me :flower:
I'm a bit impatient and can't take so much pressure (and i'm the one who is giving me pressure :dohh: ).

Anyways I'll see from the charts when i'm likely to ovulate, have started Charting also just to confirm the ovulation date.

Thanks Bee Bee.
You are a savior for me :flower:
I'm a bit impatient and can't take so much pressure (and i'm the one who is giving me pressure :dohh: ).

Anyways I'll see from the charts when i'm likely to ovulate, have started Charting also just to confirm the ovulation date.

Hi Shivangi, I'll do both temping and OPK. Using charts alone can't tell you when you are going to ovulate, when you noticed the big temp hike, you've probably already ovulated. Of coz, when charting, you'd also take note of the cm and cp. Just charting alone this time round for me made me learn so much. Hopefully, you'll get more insights from the ladies here in the forum who are gurus!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->