Late. Again?

Alouros

Reaction score
Hello friends. New chick here lol.
I've been having some trouble these past few months. My boyfriend and I live together, and I am NOT on birth control. My biological mother had problems with getting pregnant with myself. She had endometriosis, HPV, and Ovarian Cancer.
Moving forward...
I am now turning 22 this October. My periods were always usually on time growing up (give or take a day or two).
Back in the month of May, I was 6 days late and had the period in June. My body tried to regulate itself back out by having a second period in June (Exactly on time with the original schedule of the previous one. In July, I was 10 days late and had my period at the very beginning of August. I believe my body was syncing with my best friend (who started exactly on my day 10 as well)...
So, here we are... It's now September... And I am now 3 1/2 days late from my period that was supposed to start on the 2nd.
I had ovulation cramps between the 18th and 19th of August. My boyfriend and I had sex on the 17th.
I'm not even worried about being pregnant anymore. These past few months have been nothing but a roller coaster ride of fear thinking that I might be.
Here's the kick... The night of September 1st, got viciously sick. I made spaghetti for dinner and had some wine. At 12:30AM, I got up, and threw up almost every half hour until close to 5AM. Coincidence? Maybe.

I'm frustrated, and I don't know what to do. I'm a lead teacher in an infant classroom, so the baby fever is REAL... We're not really trying, but if it happens... It happens. Does anybody have ANY advice at all? I'm really tired of taking tests just to see a BFN and start my period a few days later. Tests are expensive!
Thanks for all of your help ladies.

-Alouros

All I can suggest is wait a week or 2 weeks before testing. I know it's hard but sometimes low HCG levels will make it hard for the testes to pick up. Good luck and if you still get negatives then maybe you ovulated late or didn't ovulate hence the wonky AF just try and relax. It's happened to me before and I'm pretty spot on with timing as well.

With Irregular cycles ideally it's best to start taking temps. Then at least you will have a better idea of what's going on in your cycle, when you ovulate and then know when to expect your period. If you need to see a doctor then regarding your cycles then you can give clear information regarding what's what's happening, otherwise they will only suggest taking temps to monitor your cycles to begin with anyway so it cuts that out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->