Late August-Early September Mummies! Come join me :)

Violet3

Mama to 1 baba <3
Reaction score
Hi everyone ! :D

I have seen a couple of June Mummy/July Mummy threads for ladies who are very close to their due dates and just felt a little left out :haha: I only joined 3rd Trimester today and I am due on the 2nd September, so I feel that all the other ladies here are significantly further ahead of me !

Are there any other Late August - Early September mummies here in 3rd Tri who have only very recently moved over here ? :)

Violet :flower: x

Come on August/September mummies ! Where are you ? :haha: :hugs: x

Hi ^^ I'm due on the 23rd August so not too far ahead of you! How are you feeling? x

I am due August 27th but I think there is already a thread in here :D

Ah I remember both of you from 2nd Trimester ! :) Ooh I didn't realise there was a thread already :dohh: x

Fascination- I'm great thank you ! Melting in the heat today but baby's moving around fine and even kicked their daddy in the ear earlier :haha: How about you ? :)

Blackberry- You're about 6 days ahead of me ! :happydance: It's nice to get to talk to people who will be giving birth to their little bundles around the same time ! :) x

:wave: I'm due August 26th but I'm so anxious to give birth already! I might start pushing when when August 1st hits :haha:

I am due August 27th but I think there is already a thread in here :D

Is there? I've seen the late July early august thread in here but not seen one past that, do you have the link?

Also I'm due august 27th too :)

:wave: I'm due August 26th but I'm so anxious to give birth already! I might start pushing when when August 1st hits :haha:

:haha: lol, nope I'm quite happy for her to stay in there pass due date right now, in fact really want her to stay put until 1st September, for the school year in England if we move back. betting as it gets more uncomfortable I will scrap that idea lol, but then shes going to come when she whats to no matter what I do :/

On a side note anyone know when we should start drinking the red raspberry leaf tea?

It's been gorgeously sunny here too ^^ aw, it's so cute when they do stuff like that! I'm really good, thanks :] had an antenatal appointment on Wednesday and they're sending me for a growth scan in a couple of weeks, so get to see baby again! Now we just need to decide if we're going to stay team yellow ;p x

Hey ladies :wave:

Can I join ?? I'm due 30th aug this is my 3rd baby

:flower:

Hey ladies :wave:

Can I join ?? I'm due 30th aug this is my 3rd baby

:flower:

Of course you can join, you don't have to ask ! :hugs: :haha:
Wow, baby number 3 ! You can give all us first timers some tips then ! :winkwink: x

On a side note anyone know when we should start drinking the red raspberry leaf tea?

I've never even heard of having to drink red raspberry leaf tea ! :haha: What's it for ? :)

:hi: im due 5th sept can i join to

Sure you can- no need to ask ! :flower: :hugs: Ooh you're due 3 days after me ! I was originally given an EDD of 4th September but it was changed to 2nd at my 12 week scan and has stayed that way since :) :thumbup:

I've never even heard of having to drink red raspberry leaf tea ! :haha: What's it for ? :)

some people think it helps bring on labor, but it doesn't, what it does do is help once your in labor, it has been shown to strengthen the uterine wall, relax smooth muscle, and help to make delivery easier and speedier by helping the uterus contract more efficiently. but you have to drink it a good few weeks before labor, i'm just not sure when's the best time to start ;)

some people think it helps bring on labor, but it doesn't, what it does do is help once your in labor, it has been shown to strengthen the uterine wall, relax smooth muscle, and help to make delivery easier and speedier by helping the uterus contract more efficiently. but you have to drink it a good few weeks before labor, i'm just not sure when's the best time to start ;)

Ah that's really interesting ! If I do decide to give it a go, I'll probably start drinking it in July/August. Does raspberry tea taste much different to usual tea though, because I've seriously gone off tea since being pregnant :dohh: I drink like 6 hot chocolates a day though ! (I know, naughty me :haha:)

Ah that's really interesting ! If I do decide to give it a go, I'll probably start drinking it in July/August. Does raspberry tea taste much different to usual tea though, because I've seriously gone off tea since being pregnant :dohh: I drink like 6 hot chocolates a day though ! (I know, naughty me :haha:)

I've not tried it yet, but it's meant to be a little sweeter then normal black tea and I've see a few post on here where women are brewing the tea then letting it cool and adding ice, in this hot weather I can see myself doing that :)

Im due 5th Sept too although i havnt officially moved over. Im just popping in every now and then.

Its weird to see a thread for aug/sept mums now. It seems like ages since i found out i was expecting in January. Hope everyones keeping well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->