• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Late/ BFN/Symptoms?

AMAS86

Pregnant with #4!
Reaction score
I've never been more than a day late. I always get my period 28/29 days with my first bathroom trip of the day. I'm cramping, so nauseated that I had to take meds, my nipple are the size of half dollars LOL, and they hurt :/ I tested yesterday with a FRER and negative. Has anyone been late, tested NEG, but ended up being pregnant? Ugh if I'm not pregnant I just want to start my period already lol. Feedback please :)

Maybe you tested too early? I'm 4 days late and has had pink and brown discharge only when wiping instead of my period. I'm going to wait until Friday to test if AF doesn't show up because I'll be a week late. Good luck to you!

Yours sounds promising! .. i pulled my test from yesterday out of the trash haha looks like it may have a very faint line but it could be my eyes or indent or even an evap..i have one test left and it's digital so i might take that later today. I'm 100% sure when I ovulated so idk. Good luck to you also!!

I still haven't started. I'm cramping this morning. I took a FRER, my eyes think i see a faint line but there is a dot on my test that could be causing me to see something

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"