late bfp and clear blue digi?

pichi

TTC on hold
Reaction score
when on average did you get your 1-2, 2-3, 3+ on your CBD?

with my daughter i got a 1-2 on 10dpo and a 2-3 at 11/12dpo i think? Son was a little later getting 2-3, 3+ and his first bfp was spotted at 8dpo.

those ladies who have had their faint bfps 12dpo+ when did you get your CBD results? :) a bit cryptic i know... sorry :blush:

I got a proper pink line on answer at 12 dpo (af due day), 1-2 on digi at 13 dpo, 2-3 at 16dpo and 3 + the following week at 23 dpo, test line darker than control on a FRER at 21dpo

fab- i'm such a worrier.

i've NEVER had a late bfp ever but this cycle i got a bfp on 13dpo (tested earlier at 9dpo and was bfn) i took a digital 14dpo and has showed 1-2... waiting a few more days and i'll see if i get a 2-3 or a 3+

i had a chemical before having my son and i just panic as i never progressed passed 1-2 and started bleeding at 4+5

Forgot to add my line wasn't shockingly pink but was defo a line on 13dpo (AF due date) it was asda tests. it looked the same 14dpo so of course I've started to flap. Really don't want to experience another chemical :(

Hi there, I got a 1-2 at 14dpo, 2-3 at 19dpo but my 3+ took ages, I finally saw it using afternoon wee at 28dpo! Those tests caused me lots of worry :dohh: congratulations on your bfp :flower:

Thank you. Stressing hah. The Asda tests were q a bit rubbish too

I spent so much money on CB digi tests I was doing one every day desperate to see 3+ come up! the hospital did some hcg blood monitoring and I knew my levels were over 2000 on the Wednesday which is apparently the threshold for 3+, but I did one every day and even on the Saturday with fmu it still said 2-3, if was only with afternoon wee it said 3+, try not to worry, my friend got a faint line on Asda ones and she was fine

At 10 dpo the test line was as dark as control on frer, 12 dpo I got a 2-3 and haven't taken one again yet as I'm waiting until I can see 3+ I am curious though as I skipped 1-2 and got 2-3 at 12 dpo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->