Late BFP or Ovulation?

gardenaddict

Reaction score
BFP at Five/Six Weeks?

Backstory - Husband and I are not actively trying to have a baby - we had discussed starting to try for one next year. I have endometriosis and scarring, so we figured that it might take us a while to conceive, so we would start trying before our one year anniversary.

I was on birth control - a really light hormonal type called LOLO. I had missed a couple of pills. My LMP was I THINK on October 13th - I had bled from the 5-9th, and then started a heavy bleed on the thirteenth. With my gynecological problems, the docs had suggested I try to regulate my periods so that they were longer in between. I decided that since I was still having such erratic bleeds, I would schedule an appt and go off the pill. I missed two pills between October and November.

On November 8th I decided that I was going to go on my sugar pills and waiting for the withdrawal bleed that usually occurs three days later. two days later I had bloody discharge (I remember thinking, hey, that was early). I had bloody discharge for two days - the first day it was just on the TP, and the second one I had a smudge on a panty liner. Because I have endometriosis, I usually have very heavy, clotting periods. But that never showed. Three days later (the 13th), I took two tests. One in the morning, one in the evening. BFN. I took one the next morning BFN (the 14th). I waited three days and took one in the evening 17th - BFN. Then two evenings - the 19th - BFN). These were all dollar store tests. And yes, I know I should have taken them in the morning, but I was too impatient. I just asked DH to pick up a first response that I can take in the morning.

Symptoms have been crazy. On the 15th-16th-17th I had EWCM - like tons. Like, every twenty minutes I was practically pulling that gel-like stuff out of me. I figured maybe since my tests were all negative, I was ovulating (which would seem right if the discharge was my period). After that, it became clear and watery and slightly less crazy, but still keep thinking I peed myself. I kept thinking AF had come - in fact, in the middle of typing this I had to go wipe.

My nipples hurt, I have had near constant twinges/heavy feeling down there - sometimes enough that I wake up, thinking AF has come, and I'm peeing like a water balloon. Last night I even had to get up at 5am to go pee/check for AF. The boobs hurt on and off - I thought maybe at first it was just my hormones returning to normal following BCP. But then the burping started on the 19th - the 20th and 21st were terrible, yesterday and today was the same with several burps an hour.

Oh dear god, the burping. Sometimes the burping is followed by throwing up into my mouth. DH has been jokingly calling me the troll - it's quite just until I get home from work. I've been trying to chalk it down to a stomach bug since I'm also exhausted (slept 12 hours last night!), but I'm begining to wonder - did I ovulate really late (like before my period/withdrawal bleed was due) and I was just testing too early? Or has anyone a later BFP?

AHHHH I'm going nuts.

Only way to know is to take another test really.

Might be helpful to look at dates of threads before responding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->