Late bfps anyone?

mmom2

Reaction score
I usually have a 28 to 30 day cycle, and I'm on cycle day 33. I have tested several times, today included, and I'm still getting bfns. I have that "full" crampy feeling, but no blood anywhere in site. I've been checking my cervix and I noticed that it got soft like it usually does around af time, but it is still closed and it isn't low at all. I'm confused is all and just wanting to know if anyone has had any experience like this. With my first pregnancy I didn't even think about being late until I was already about a week late, so I dunno when I would have first tested positive. I did some looking though and found a picture of one of my first pregnancy tests with my son, which I took around a week late, and it looks pretty light to me. I'm wondering if this means I may just be a person that gets late bfps. I tried to attach the test from my previous pregnancy.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1479675148846.jpg
    FB_IMG_1479675148846.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 31
Honestly I can't say if I'm a late tester because tests are much more sensitive these days than when I have been pregnant in the past (last time was 12 years ago!). BUT baby number 3 for me took nearly 4 weeks after AF was due to come up positive... and he was my biggest baby when he was born!

Good luck :)

Thanks. I've been kind of crampy for several days now, but yet every time I go to the bathroom to see if I need a tampon there's nothing there. This happened with my son as well, but I'm having a hard time deciding what to think with the bfns even after I've missed my period. I guess only time will tell.

I got a very very very late pos hpt and know of other women who haven't got a positive for weeks after late af. It is not over till AF shows. If you go more than 3 weeks late press for a blood test, may you have better luck than I had.

That pic you posted is actually a really dark positive! The test line in the dark line pulling dye away from the control line which is lighter!

That pic you posted is actually a really dark positive! The test line in the dark line pulling dye away from the control line which is lighter!

She said that its one from her previous pregnancy

She thought that pic was a light positive, i was just saying that actually it was a dark positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->