Late but negative test

lizziedripping

Reaction score
Hey ladies. I am a regular on BandB and I am not currently trying to conceive.

I had twins last April. We are not particularly careful, but we do avoid my "fertile" time of the month on the basis that we wouldn't mind if we had another one from now on :winkwink:

THing is, my period is late by a week. This is unheard of for me, and I have had 28/30 day cycles for 20yrs. I did a first response test on Monday, which would have been 14dpo and it was negative. I have had 3 pregnancies, and all have tested positive between 7 and 10dpo using first response, so I would have expected a positive result by now if I were pregnant.

I am curious to know if any of you have been in this position. Has anyone had previous early positives, but then had a late positive with first response. I don't want to go and spend another £12 on a test if my period is just around the corner. I am sure I cannot be pregnant because the test was neg, but wondered if it is possible to get past 14dpo and still be neg with such a good quality brand as FR.

Thoughts much appreciated :hugs:

Maybe you just ovulated a little bit later this month? It can happen to women once in a while.

Thanks for reply hun. That of course is the other explanation, but never happened to me before. Interested really to know if anyone else has had a late pos with first response x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->