late but scared to test

fidgiboba

ntnp
Reaction score
Am now two days late was due on, on sat and af hasnt arrived keep rushing to the loo thinking af is on her way have none of the usual symptoms that i have when af is due.
However my boobs are really sensitive as are my nipples which i have never had before. have been having more shottong pains than cramps and needing to pee more than normal but maybe im just imaging these things im scared to test incase its a bfn

my cycles have been getting shorter since i came off the pill so hope that its not just my body paying cruel tricks on me am thinking i might buy a test tomo and do it while my oh is still at work am not going to tell him till i no for sure

any ideas what do you ladies think should i bother or just wait a bit longer and see?? im new to all this

thankyou to all who got the end of that just needed somewhere to get that out :flower:

I think if you are 2 days late you should go ahead and test tomorrow morning with FMU. Good luck!

I am in the exact same position! I was due Saturday too, but she never showed. I have been disappointed before so I am going to wait until next Saturday to test. If the witch doesn't show by then...I will never have been that late.
I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

OH YEAH... :test: :test: :test: You have more will power than me thats for sure...
Good Luck... FX'd you both get your :bfp: Sending babydust your way :dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm only 1 day away to see if the :witch: decides to show, if not I'm pretty sure I am pregnant because I start like clockwork, funny thing I usually spot the day before?? and nothing has happened still.. I hope my body is'nt playing tricks on me again... I feel so different this time.. but no bbs soar just big and vainy... :haha:

Wow..hopin and prayin that sounds like a good sign then! I mean if you usually spot and now you haven't.
It's funny how everybody is different...I never spot before AF and on the day of AF I had just a small amount of light pink spotting...then a little brown for a couple of days...and today nothing. Weird.
I really this is it for both of us! Keep your hopes up! AND LET US KNOW!

The only way you are going to know is by testing. It should be accurate by 2 weeks (AF) so might as well know then wait in suspense.

im late as well, only by a day but im too scared to test i like to wait and hope then test and be dissapointed!

thank you all for replying so af still hasnt showed so took a frer and a bfn :cry:
will wait til saterday to test again if af hasnt showed

fx for all of you hope you get the results you want when u test :flower:

My AF was due yesterday, but I've decided to hold off testing because my temps have dipped since 3 days ago - figured that temping is free anyway, might as well rely on that for now :). I guess if your temps are still high when ur AF is due, u should definitely test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->