Late finding out?

Awwww lol :) Thinking about it, my partner's mum actually got pregnant with him at like 14 - she had sex just ONCE and got pregnant. She'd only just started her periods, and hadn't really missed them as they were irregular anyway. She went to the doctors, who told her that she was pregnant and a week later a scan revealed she was about 24 weeks pregnant! She took 4 weeks to tell her mum, then 7 weeks later she gave birth to my OH - just 5 weeks after she turned 15....

I guess if you're not familiar with your body it can be quite hard to know.

scary!! These are the stories that make you question EVERYTHING incase it's a sign of prenancy!!

Has anyone seen the series "I didn't know I was Pregnant?" Some of these stories remind me of the series, except when they found out, it was because they were in labor!

didnt find out till 33 weeks lol
i dont seem able to do anything like a normal person
my little boy is a ninja lol
im 37 weeks atm

....i think i had my show earlier today =s

I saw a programme yesturday about this.
A girl - dunno how old, but she didn't know she was pregnant until she gave birth. She thought she was having really really bad painful period pains, she was literally biting on the bed because the pain. When the baby was crowning that's when she found out so she helped the baby out. She even had her monthly period as per normal.

But it's very strange how our bodies can do this. Kinda freaks me out if that sort of story would happen to me one day.

im 37 weeks atm

=O. how did u find out?
has it been easy to adjust to the idea or does it still seem like a dream haha
i couldnt imagine trying to cram everything in to those last few weeks.
good luck with everything =) x

im 37 weeks atm

=O. how did u find out?
has it been easy to adjust to the idea or does it still seem like a dream haha
i couldnt imagine trying to cram everything in to those last few weeks.
good luck with everything =) x

Have a look at my thread 'i didnt find out till 33 weeks' its got the whole story.
Yeh everythings been a bit crazy this last month =S

10 years ago yesterday my Uncle rang me to tell me he was a dad... didnt really understand what the heck he was telling me at the time as he was giddy as hell, but basically my auntie just went into labour, didnt even know she was pregnant.

even more gutting, they had a car boot sale the week before and sold EVERYTHING theyd had for her other child lol.

Just popping in to share a story I read. A woman kept complaining of terrible back pains. The doctors didn't think anything of it. Then one day when she was home, her back pain became unbearable. She called her husband who came home right away. As she was about to lay down in bed, she had an urge to push and when her husband looked down, he was shocked to see a baby's head crowning. He assisted her in the delivery and caught the placenta in a pan. I can't believe she never suspected she was pregnant. I wonder how strange it is not to feel the kicks. She claimed in the article that she was overweight and she didn't suspect a thing. Anyway, they were both surprised that they had a baby overnight. They had absolutely no baby stuff and when they texted their family about the birth, everyone was just as shocked. Strange huh?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->