Late IB or early AF???

Lux

Reaction score
Hello.

I am a little confused so any help you could give me would be fab.

AF is due on the 3rd and I was going to test then.

When I went to the loo last night there was very light pink on the tissue when I wiped so just assumed AF was showing up a little early his month. However since then there has been nothing. No more spotting or blood of any kind.

Is it possible for it to have been a late IB?

PS: not completely sure that my signature ticker is correct.

I'm at 13dpo too and due on the 3rd,

At 11dpo I had the same thing.

Maybe it's our month this time sweetie! Have you had any other symptoms?

Baby dust xx

I just had pink spotting now and am 9dpo, just assuming it is pre af spotting but you just gave me the slightest hope demimae. I usually spot before af but it is always brown spotting going to red, and never light pink. Hmmm! Fx for all of us then.

I'm spotting off and on...and have a funny taste in my mouth, slight dull cramping off and on, feel sooooo ready for a nap...something which i am unable to do unless abroad usually....af not due till 8th...

just wish my body would decide what it's doing either way....grrr

babydust to all xx

Implntation can occur late, im in the same boat due on fri 3rd, had some pale pink spotting today waiting to see if it goes or AF comes full force. Fingers crossed for us all x

Had that happen last month and was sure it was implantation than Af showed up 4 days after that this month nO spotting yet and I'm 7 dpo. Sorry if it gets you down. I have no idea what will come of this month but hope you get your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->