Late implantation spotting ????

I broke down and did a cheap wofo. And it was pos! I can't believe it! It could be a false pos but I doubt it! And my boobs are not even sore!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2671.jpg
    IMG_2671.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 25
Congratulations hun 😊.
I took a frer this evening and Bfn 😔 gonna test again either sunday or Monday if af don't show. I checked cm and it's it turning more white which isn't a normal pre af cm. Well could still be too early 3 days after spotting. What are your symptoms? X

I broke down and did a cheap wofo. And it was pos! I can't believe it! It could be a false pos but I doubt it! And my boobs are not even sore!!!
I can definitely see a pink second line. What dpo are you? X

I'm 12 dpo. I followed it up with an frer.
My symptoms are just fatigue and cramping. A LOT of cramping.

Attachments

• IMG_2672.jpg
    IMG_2672.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 15
I'm really happy for you April 😊 will update hopefully with good news 😆

Update. Now 8 days late for af and still feel like something is going g on this month. With the pregnancy symptoms still. Tiredness has definitely kicked in if I am. Boobs sore, more white creamy cm. Cervix high n closed. Oh and a bad backache right at the bottom :(. Just no bfp.

Im wondering about late implantation im on cd32 of a reg 29 day cycle no sign of af either yeaterday i checked cervix its high soft wet sorry but i have alot of ewcm acc had a little bit of streaky pink this morning ? All bfn ao far had pinching pain 3/4 days ago along with a little cramping very low shooting pains dont know whags going on fingers crossed for you .. i have a thread up as well i you guys could check out please x

9 days late just took a test and it was negative. So I feel out now. Surely would of had some line even if a vvv faint line. Im just gonna wait till af shows up. 😢

9 days late just took a test and it was negative. So I feel out now. Surely would of had some line even if a vvv faint line. Im just gonna wait till af shows up. 😢

get a blood test done, if you are doing it on the FRER's they are getting many complaints of not being sensitive enough. I think they changed their levels, but if your truly wanting an answer get a beta test done.

get a blood test done, if you are doing it on the FRER's they are getting many complaints of not being sensitive enough. I think they changed their levels, but if your truly wanting an answer get a beta test done.
Hi thank you. I spoke to my doctor and she sed she wouldn't do a blood test one unless I was bleeding heavy and having pain. Which I don't have so it's just a waiting game.

Bubbles I'm sorry you're still in limbo! It is possible that the spotting you had last week was actually due to a later ovulation than usual. So maybe you aren't as late as you think? A bfp really should show up on a hpt once AF is over a week late. I'm just grasping at straws, hope you really are pregnant!

Yeh i wasnt meant to test until tomorrow morning but couldn't help it. But im just giving up hoping now. I'm just gonna wait now. I feel as if I'm out cos this didn't happen with my son and daughter.

Im also experiencing what im hoping to be ib i saw it the first time about 1 am what woulf be 5 or 6dpo and again today with fmu at 7 dpo having alot of back pain and cramping it was just bright pink dots a few times when wiping have a pic but dont want to gross anyone out

Yeh mine only last the once on 12dpo and used tampon n a couple of hours later nothing which is very strange for me n nothing since. I wanna go to the docs to get bloods done but I'll get there and they will end up saying no to me my luck.

I done a test at the doctors this afternoon and nothing again. I did ask for a blood test and all I got from the doctor was about the cost for them to do it. I have to act as if I'm pregnant and take folic acid and wait till next af due which is 6th Jan.

Wow thats insane you have to wait that long im gonna test wed which is 10dpo i hope you get some answers soon

Yeh i no. I can't think of anything else at the moment either. I just need to no either way. I might get a couple of tests to do inbetween now and then but don't have my hopes up for getting a bfp.

I know what you are going through bubbles. It's pretty much exactly what I went through starting in February. No AF, No positive HPT(no matter the brand)No doctor would give me a blood test. I eventually got a positive hpt (2 actually) a couple months later, but sadly it ended in miscarriage 10 days later. What I passed was not formed beyond 8 weeks gestation even though I carried it almost 14 weeks.
The not knowing is the absolute worse and I sure hope you get an answer way sooner and it is way more positive than mine turned out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->