• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Late Implantation?!?

wishnonstarzz

Reaction score
When is the latest that implantation can happen?
And after the late implantation when can a hcg blood test detect HCG?

Thanks xxx

:hugs::winkwink:

Don't quote me but I'm sure it's 12dpo to inplant and then 3-4 days for it to show in blood then 3-4 days to show in urine.. Good luck =)
How many dpo are you? And what symptoms have you day?

but i have pcos--> soo its probably just a really long cycle! but i am hoping i could be pregnant...

Oh wow! Fx for you hun =) hope you get your BFP soon =)

is it possible for hcg bloods to show positive around 6 days past implantation? only reason why i ask is bkoz i had a very very light pinkish waterish blood after i wiped on June 3rd, then on june 9th negative hcg blood test.... i am thinking maybe i did the test a little too early maybe? any thoughts?

You you would of been 9dpo when you noticed the blood then 15dpo when you got negative bloods.. Have you requested bloods lately? Might be a good idea.

it is a good idea rhyz!! :) i will go back to my doctor and request another hcg blood test to double check if i am preg or not. thanks for ur help xx

I second getting bloods pulled again. With a cycle that long you could probably request progesterone to start a new cycle if you wanted.

yepp, thanks mrs&mrs i will ask my doctor about the progesterone.. & hopefully once i get my bloods done again it will show positive!!! i wishh!! :)

When is the latest that implantation can happen?
And after the late implantation when can a hcg blood test detect HCG?

Thanks xxx

:hugs::winkwink:

My answer is probably not going to be very helpful because I actually am not one of the people who charts and knows all about temps and when things are supposed to happen but I will say this - with my pregnancy with my DS who's now a little over 13 months old, I'm pretty sure that based on what my understanding was of when I THOUGHT I ovulated and had sex, there was "no way" I could have been pregnant. I remember posting in bnb and having women tell me that it was not possible for me to be pregnant given when my last period was, average cycle length, how long sperm survives, when implantation was supposed to happen, etc. But lo and behold, there was my little peanut, growin away in there after implanting and making his presence very known on the 7th of May last year! Lol.

So I don't know, I think sometimes you can try to get it all down to a science and be meticulous and your body can be like, "Surprise!" and throw you a curve ball. Probably for the most part it follows certain biological rhythms but I think like anything in nature there can be some variance. I think there was in my case and look at what happened with me! I indeed did ovulate and the sperm did indeed survive and the embryo did indeed implant all despite it not being "supposed" to happen because of my schedule/cycle, etc.

There's my two cents! :happydance:

I think American a Pregnancy says the latest it can (but based on averages) show up in urine is 19 days past when you had sex. I forget how it calculates but it takes into account sperm longevity, implantation, time to raise enough hcg, and time for it to start showing up in urine. You also have to consider how high your levels are at implantation and how long it takes to double. Someone who implants at 1 miu and doubles every 3 days is going to take much longer to test positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"