Late July Testers! Let's wait together!

Ask4joy

Reaction score
Hi ladies - Hoping to start a thread for those of us who ovulate later in the month and will be testing closer to the end of July. I believe I just experienced a chemical pregnancy with my last cycle after my positive tests went negative and AF showed up on time today. The silver lining is that I got pregnant.

I'm on CD1 today.

Baby dust to us all! :dust:

I'll join you! Considering this is my first cycle after MC in May I probably won't O until sometime between July 5th-8th. So testing won't be until 19th -22nd. I will NOT be testing any earlier than 13dpo this time. I only have FRER for this cycle and don't want to waste them.

I'll join you! Considering this is my first cycle after MC in May I probably won't O until sometime between July 5th-8th. So testing won't be until 19th -22nd. I will NOT be testing any earlier than 13dpo this time. I only have FRER for this cycle and don't want to waste them.

Hi Mattsgirl - I'm so sorry to hear about your MC. I don't want to test early either - this month was so heartbreaking. At the same time if it's a recurring problem for me I want to know...not sure.

Hi there!
I'll join if that's okay.
We were together on the Late June testers thread.
Sorry to hear about your CP. I got pregnant with my second son right after having a MC, I hope same thing happens to you. I believe you are more fertile after miscarrying.
I'm on CD 5, expected AF around 23 July. We were planning to TTC last month but my OH changed his mind right at the time we were supposed to BD :shrug:. I bought a bunch of OPKs this month and he better not blow it, especially as I'm expecting O around my birthday!

I'm cd1, ntnp and hopeful that something will happen this cycle. I'll be testing late, late July but would like to wait with you girls, if that's ok! ☺️

I will join :) I'm CD 5 and AF is due July 21. We're TTC our first, and I'm getting very frustrated. This is my 9th cycle and I'm stunned that it hasn't happened yet. BUT we have made a HUGE number of lifestyle changes (started at the beginning of June), and I think some of these changes have helped smooth out my BBT chart. Hopefully this means my hormones are more balanced and that we will have a better chance for our next few months. If we aren't pregnant by the end of September we'll be going to see the doc

Nice to have lots of gals to wait with! I hope you're right, Katy! I've read lots of stories of women having a healthy pregnancy right after a MC. Isn't it so frustrating when we do all this work and then the men don't pull through?! DH and I had a rough start our first month TTC - I think the pressure got to him (and me in turn) so even though we've been TTC for 3 months it's really more like 2 as we barely had a chance that first month.

I know what you mean ask. We are on our 9th cycle, and DH has only just finally quit smoking weed. I definitely feel like that reduced our chances all these months.... but it can take up to 3 months after quitting for the swimmers to get back to normal!

I know what you mean ask. We are on our 9th cycle, and DH has only just finally quit smoking weed. I definitely feel like that reduced our chances all these months.... but it can take up to 3 months after quitting for the swimmers to get back to normal!

Definitely, Belle! DH and I both quit mid-March...after the CP this month I'm hopeful we are getting on track! I told him he can enjoy for both of us once I have a healthy pregnancy lol!

Hopefully you'll get your sticky bean soon then! If you quit in march, you should be good to go by now!

I've been bad too, and honestly just started with lifestyle changes in June. But, i think it's already helping to smooth out my chart, so hopefully we won't have to wait much longer.

Its getting harder and harder to wait

It's hard to be good all the time. I wasn't going to drink a drop this month but during our honeymoon I gave in and ended up drinking 1-2 glasses of wine most days that week and 1 day I probably had 6-7 drinks total throughout the course of the day. I can't help but think it could be the reason for the CP because it was the week after ovulation. :(

I'm in!
Now if I can get my hunny to stop working so much OT so we can do the BD every day of the fertile window this time! :wacko:

Good luck, ladies!

Don't torture yourself Ask! No one is perfect when it comes to TTC, and there is so much that is outside of our control!

Welcome, sweet! Bring on July and BDing! :haha:

Thanks, Belle! I am such a worrier. Thank goodness DH is so patient with me!

Ask, of course you didn't lose the little one because you had a few drinks. It was just natural selection. Many pregnancies end this early and women don't even know about it because they don't test early. You can't do anything about it.
I really hope OH doesn't change his mind this month. I'll start using OPKs on CD 11. AF just ended so we'll be BDing till I get a positive. We would love to have a little girl and we'll try to improve our chances.

Can I join in 5th m/c at 10wks twins for me due to ovulate today and Sat. CD 11. We BD last night, and will go again Fri. and Sat.

Thanks, Katy. I saw by OB/GYN this morning and she said the same thing. She said the fact that I did get pregnant is a good sign that everything is working. But given my PMS symptoms and my age (33) they took blood to test hormone levels and ovarian reserve (more for peace of mind).

Very sorry to hear about your MC, Never. FX this is our lucky cycle!

Ask, that sounds like a good idea to get some peace of mind :) I think the fact that you did get pregnant is a good sign.

The acupuncturist I saw said she could work on pms symptoms for me as well as my premenstrual spotting, so I'm going to try it out for the full month (once a week) to see how it goes.

My chart is staying very stable still! Which might get messed up a bit this weekend because I'll be camping. i haven't decided yet if I will temp or not this weekend. I've been taking maca, and I think that is what is working to balance my temps, which I think correlates to more balanced hormones?? I'll let you know how my pms symptoms go this month. I noticed last month was a little less severe when I was taking B6. But my pms can be completely insane sometimes.

Hi ladies! Can I join you? Sounds like I'll be testing a bit later than you all, on July 30th or 31st. I am due to start AF today (unless I get a happy surprise!) and this will be my first cycle trying.

Reading what you all said about the smoking scares me a bit, OH doesn't smoke a lot at all but he did get a bit at his bachelors party a few weeks ago and has probably smoked about 6 times since then, the last time was just yesterday. He doesn't want to smoke at all while we are trying though, and yesterday's was the last of it but now I worry that his swimmers won't be healthy for a few months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->