Late July-to-Early August Babies

angelmyky

Me, My Hubby & My Lil Boy
Reaction score
hey everyone.

i found out on 23rd that im pregnant. im nearly 10 weeks gone now :D i dont mind that i found out late because it is the best christmas present i could wish for.

well i havent seen the midwife yet, my first appointment is on 29th so i will found out about scans etc when i see her. i worked out that im roughly due around 27th july....which is just 11 days after my 22nd birthday, what a great birthday present.

im looking for a bump/baby buddy. this is my first pregnancy but it doesnt matter if this is your 1st, 2nd, 3rd or even 10th child :rofl: i will still like to be buddies. ive already had one mild scare.....if you can call it that. on 24th me and my fiance had :sex: and afterwards when i went to the toilet to clean up i wiped away a small amount of light pink blood (no cramps though). i got upset but spoke to a few people and found out that my cervix is probably just too sensitive. i rested up and i havent had anything since. everything seems ok and i can still feel the baby growing inside me (if that makes sense)......

well thats it for now....if you need to know anything else then feel free to ask :)

ive also got a msn/hotmail account and im on facebook if that makes it easier to chat etc. xx

:baby: Due Dates:
angelmyky (me) - 23rd August :blue:
kmac625 - 30th July :pink:
kirstyderby - 25th July :pink:
wakeygirl - 24th July
princess - 1st August
samface182 - 2nd August
lollip0p - 9th August
mummaofthree - 7th august :pink:
izzysmummy - 1st august :blue:

Hi there, I'm due on July 30th with my first, which is 22 days after my 35th birthday (yay for July bdays lol). If you don't mind me being across the ocean and a bit older than you I'd be happy to be a bump buddy with you.

hey i dont mind about the distance or the age. :) i worked it out that im due around 27th so its only 3 days before you :) but ive not seen the midwife yet, my first appointment is next week so i should find out for sure how far gone i am soon.

congrats on your pregnancy. is this your first? x

Yes this is our first and I'm so excited. My dh is funny, he keeps saying I'm a natural incubator lmao. I have my second appointment with my mw the first week of January and my first scan (nuchal scan) the second week of Jan. I was charting my temps so I'm pretty confident of my due date. How long were you trying for? We got pregnant our 5th cycle of trying, which isn't too bad considering my age.

So far I haven't had full blown ms, just some queasiness in the evenings from about week 5-8 (it seems to have passed for the most part now) and my boobs are a little sore most days. Also I'm incredibly exhausted in the evenings. Apparently the tiredness is supposed to get better in second tri...we'll see. How have you been feeling?

i cant wait to see the midwife. dont know what to expect though. its all exciting. :D me and my fiance have been TTC since july. cant believe it happened so quick. well for about 4-5 weeks ive been feeling exhausted, extremely hungry and nauseous, boobs have been growing and my nipples are so sore, my areolas have got darker too. ive had quite a few other symptoms too but i didnt realise they were pregnancy symptoms until i got my BFP on 23rd. i dont mind them now though because its all part of being pregnant :D ive suffered more with morning (more like day) sickness, tiredness, waking up alot at night, feeling dizzy and cant forget the hunger. ive also put on a little weight. i was really upset about the weight part but now im actually happy about it because i know why it happened. i used to think i was just eating too much :rofl:

i see that you are married :D im getting married 12th November next year, so exciting. especially now that i wont be pregnant during the wedding. gives me time to get into my dress haha.

Oooh...November 12th is a great wedding day...it's my parent's wedding anniversary! Next year will be their 36th. How come it took so long for you to figure out you were pregnant? Did you still get a period? I was testing before mine was even due and got my first very faint bfp at 9dpo, 4 days before AF was due.

If you're feeling dizzy, make sure you are eating at least something small every 2-3 hours as it could be related to low blood sugar and also watch it when you stand up, don't do it too quickly as your blood pressure can drop a little. Both of these cause dizziness (I've had low blood pressure and low blood sugar forever so I'm used to it). Surprisingly, having low blood sugar makes me more likely to get gestational diabetes which makes no sense to me at all, but that's what the midwife told me. And here I thought I'd be safe from it. I'm pretty sure I've gained about 5 or so lbs so far, but I'm blaming it on all of the sweets we got given to us at work lol. Not my fault clients and vendors kept giving us chocolates and cookies lol.

im not sure why it took so long, maybe my hcg was low or maybe i was just unlucky. but i dont mind, its better late than never i say. my last period was 19th october so when i was 1 week late in november i knew something was wrong. i took my first test on 16th november and that was bfn, then again 3 days later and still bfn, i took more and more and still bfns, my first faint BFP wasnt til 14th december but it was a cheap test so i didnt believe it, then doctor sent me for a blood test and thats how i first found out i was pregnant on 23rd. i will talk to the midwife on 29th about it to see if theres anything she can tell me about the reason i found out so late.

i wasnt happy about the extra weight at first but my fiance is trying to get me a yoga exercise dvd for during pregnancy then i can still work out but in a good way so i dont strain or harm the baby. ive also been looking online for exercises you can do during pregnancy and theres a few i like the look of. but im sure the MW will give me better advice. :D

Hmmmm, it could be that you ov'd later than you think you did and maybe you're not as far along as you think you are...I guess you'll find out at your first scan. As far as the weight goes, my dh (who is naturally thin) says to me today, it's good to gain weight cuz it's for the baby, but you can exercise too...sheesh lol. I know he's just trying to be tactful and it was kinda cute the way he said it, but still...the joke is that by the time I'm due I'll have to be wheeled around in a wheel barrow lmfao.

i thought maybe i ov late but i know i didnt because i had cramps on the day and i had spotted. i ov on 3rd november. it was on time. im always on time with af and ov. maybe its something else thats made me late for bfp......my friend was telling me about a couple of her friends that didnt get picked up til 3 months and my OH was telling me that its more common to get picked up around 5 weeks. so i guess it varies. :wacko: i dont know, will ask mw when i see her.

:rofl: i know what you mean, im struggling to walk to places at the moment so i dont know what its going to be like when i get further on. im going to be a right little wobbler :rofl:

Awww I just saw a post by your fiance...how sweet that he's joined up on BnB too. My dh occasionally reads some of the threads and I think all the details we talk about scare him lmao. While I was in the ttc forum he couldn't believe some of the things we talked about and all the personal things we said hahahahaha. You have one brave OH lol.

i know. he worried alot when we were ttc that i was stressing too much by coming on here and talking about my ttc problems. he thought i was thinking about it all too much but now hes realised that its helped me and he saw how the people are on here when i was upset etc. hes joined to help anyone who seems to be in the same situation as me or try to give out advice the best he can. hes so sweet :D bet he wont be on here much though, he doesnt go online often. he'd probably get bored of it all one day, and not check his profile. :rofl:

hey im due 24th july, i have a 10 month old daughter as well lol i turn 20 2 days after my due date so i will either have had the baby having the baby or grumpy and waiting for it to come lol. so far this pregnancy has been mild i have hardly any morning sickness just tired and evil spd, gabrielle was good at letting me know she was here lol and what the inside of a toilet looked like lol

Welcome halas. Look at all of us with July birthdays due in July too...kinda cool. Glad you're not getting bad ms with this one...I haven't actually thrown up at all but I can sympathize.

welcome halas :D my birthday is 16th july, i will be 22. not sure what my exact due date is yet but i worked it out around 27th. i know how you feel, im not normally the type to throw up when i feel sick but being pregnant gives you no choice, i kept running to the toilet. im not bad now though, its started to go. :)

thats good that its starting to go lol i think we're all getting thebest b'day presssents ever my sister hadher daughter 2 days b4 her bday so she was still in hospital and the baby got all her bday pressents lol actully the only thing she got was a nightie from my mum which was quite hidious but my mum thought it looked mumish or somthing but we still laught about it years later also my mum made the mistake of getting her a wedding aniversery card for her b'day and its a boy card for the baby who is a girl lol, is any1 getting overly emotional this week my ticker says i wanna throw a grapfruit at daddy i have to addmit its correct lol

I haven't been more emotional than usual (I'm usually pretty emotional in the first place lol...my poor poor dh). I'm bloated like there's no tomorrow though sheesh! I bought these belly bands on ebay that are awesome though...they're kind of like tube tops, but for your belly. That way you can undo the button on your pants when they feel snug and no one knows ;)

my emotions are all over the place. i keep getting angry for no reason. its so annoying lol. i had my first midwife appointment today, which went well. i wasnt happy about the weight though. dont even like to say what it is. im definitely having one of those "fat" days today.

my first scan is on 14th january :D im so excited. get to find out how far gone i am then. we worked it out that im 10 weeks and 1 day today but the scan will tell me for definite when im due. :D

Oooh, your first scan is the day after mine. I can't wait! I just wanna see my little bean so badly. Don't worry too much about the weight either hun. At my first mw appointment I had only gained about 1-2 lbs, but when I go again for my physical next week I'm worried it'll be alot more thanks to all the holiday goodies I've been eating. Though I am still fitting in my regular pants, though they are getting kinda snug thanks to bloat...

Hey.....Can i join in here too??? Im Due 30th July. Got my First scan on friday (8th) Cant wait to see my little bean :)

hey lil_angel, sure you can join. :D welcome. congrats and hope you have a happy healthy 7-8ish months left. :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"