Late June Testers??? Anybody want to wait with me?

MiBabyHopes

Reaction score
Currently cd 4 and will hopefully be testing in late June, we are ttc #2, dh and i were already blessed with our ds 9/11/14. this is cycle 5 ttc and it is getting frustrating, especially since we got a bfp first cycle with our ds. :dust: and :bfp: to all!

List: wfc(waiting for cross hairs) wto(waiting to ovulate) tww(two week wait)
MiBabyHopes - BFP 7/4
MissJennaKate - BFP 6/15
Mexx - tww
KarmaLeigh - tww
Sarah2211 - tww
LuLu15 - tww
Chocolatechip - otnc (on to next cycle)
Mnelson815 - otnc
SweetDreams86 - otnc
BlueMoonBubba - otnc
Katy78 - wtc (waiting to conceive)
JellyBaby36 - otnc
AnnieJ10 - tww?
Ask4Joy - otnc :cry:
Morena16 - tww
MyStory - otnc
MrsBrrs - BFP 6/17
LoveSanrio - tww?
BelleNuit - otnc
MrsUnicorn - otnc
Fxandbabydust - wto
Weebles - otnc
Enmaree - tww
PrincessTaz - BFP 6/22
Jpj528 - wtc
Rourke27 - otnc?
Smiley19871 - tww
BumpLove14 - tww
BabyBlondex - otnc

Hi. I'll join also. Currently CD5 and have been trying for 4.5 years for first child. Having a natural cycle this month after a biopsy last month. As soon as I get results back from testing we will be continuing with our IVF journey.
Good luck ladies xx

Mind if I join ladies? Awaiting AF now... Should show by Wednesday... So I'll be testing around the last few days of this month... AF should be due around the 2nd of July... My cycles r usually 23-26 days I believe... Had the nexplanon removed March2nd and this will be our third cycle my trying. My first cycle was outta wack due to the removal but my April to May cycle was only 23 days and this one is already on cd 24 but should start AF by Wednesday... As far as DH and I go... Together we have 6 kids. He has one son who is 5 from a previous relationship and I have 5 from a previous relationship DD12 DS10 DS9 DS7 DD4... (I'm sorry if I offend anyone with that, some people have been rude to me about this) my 3 oldest do not live with us and his son leaves outta state so it's just me, him and my 2 youngest and we are ttc our first together. Been having some bedroom issues that is causing a bit of stress on ttc right... DH has a bit of a delayed ejaculation issues (sorry tmi) he can stay hard he just can't climax most of the time so we miss our timing or else I probably would be pregnant by now... We have finally sat down and talked about it last night and have come up with a few things we will try this next fertile window... Dr thinks it just had to do with his old drinking habits (was a big alcoholic before) even though he ain't like that anymore, it's still causing problems so we r just trying different things right now. I'm just glad to have a DH like him who is willing to try anything if it'll help us conceive... My children love him like he is their bio dad and he loves them and treats them like they r his own... I will have to admit that I've never met his son but I do love his like he is my own...
Baby dust to us all and hopefully this cycle will result in BFP!!!

welcome ladies!!! it's nice to have someone to talk to while you wait and wait. (the o wait and tww).

missjenna and mexx - haha we are all on cd 5 :haha:

mexx - i really hope for a :bfp: that sticks for you this next ivf!

karma - hope u and dh get that issue under control (that can be so frustrating, doesn't matter if it's delayed or premature :nope:) and i'm so sorry that some have been rude (i really don't mind). wow you have really short cycles.

here is hoping ff gives us all cross hairs quickly! lots of :dust: :bfp: and :hugs:

I'm probably late June, early July. I'm not quite sure what's going on with this cycle. I got spotting towards the end of my last cycle but then AF never really came. I've had about 10 days of spotting with one slightly heavier day. So I'm not sure when my CD1 actually is. FF has said my slightly heavier day was CD1 so I'm going with that.

I'll probably O on the 22nd June and AF is meant to be due around the 3rd-5th July.

This is my first cycle with Metformin. I've read some success stories from people who conceive the first cycle with Met, but ive also read it takes 3-6 months to kick in.

May I join?? I'm cd 9 and took my last Clomid pill. I should be testing between the 26-29th...clomid has made me O late in the past which is why I'm not sure on the dates. We are on cycle 16 of ttc #3 and we are now with a fertility doctor. We got pregnant with our first Clomid/IUI cycle which was March and that turned into a chemical. Then we if to take 2 months off...one due to the chemical and the next because I was waiting results from my thyroid nodule biopsy. It came back benign so we are on to trying again. Good luck to all you ladies!!

I'll join too! I'm currently CD 10 and got my first smiley face on the OPK today.

This is officially our 5th cycle trying but I had a chemical pregnancy back in April. My cycle returned to normal after the miscarriage but I didn't get much EWCM that month so that led me to believe my body was still re-adjusting (as I always get tons). Either way, fingers crossed for everyone here!

welcome sarah, lulu, and chocolatechip!

sarah - that is an odd cycle, i hope ff helps but maybe call ur gyno too. not sure about the metformin, i haven't done research on it but perhaps some ladies on here might know!:thumbup:

lulu - i hope the clomid helps (don't know much about it). glad to hear you nodule was benign! :happydance:

chocolatechip - i'm guessing smiley faces are good with ur opk :shrug: the one's i've done are just lines like hpts and here's hoping u have a lot of ewcm like normal!

hopefully this month we see some bfps, ttc can be hard!:dust:

oh sarah, i had a question! did you test at all with this spotting and irregular af cycle? is there any possibility it was ib?

Hi guys! I'd love to join in! I'm currently on CD 7 with a testing date of around June 27-29. I came off birth control at the beginning of January but didn't get a period back until the beginning of April, so this is technically only cycle 3 of trying. I have a uterine septum that I am really hoping I can find a gyno who is willing to remove so I can have more faith in getting pregnant naturally. I am starting to lose hope even though it seems early on to some people, as I just already know I am behind the 8 ball with this septum and also the possibility of endometriosis (unconfirmed as not yet had a lap). Hoping to have some people to wait with this time around as this will be our last cycle of trying until October as my sister is getting married in Maui and I am the maid of honor so I really want to be able to make it to the wedding if it were to happen on our own.

Fingers crossed for all your girls this month!

I'd love to hang out here with you!
I am on day 7 of my cycle. Last month was rough, AF was late eight days--such a tease. Kind of nervous now because I have no idea when I will ovulate now so hoping I can get help with a new kit I bought.
Good luck to you all! *babydust*

welcome mnelson and sweetdreams!

mnelson - hope all goes well and you find a dr for your uterine issue! and yay :happydance: maid of honor for your sister's wedding!

sweetdreams - ugh af can be so mean, i had a cycle where it was late like that and i was convinced i was pg but nope :nope:. and i hope your kit helps!

welcome mnelson and sweetdreams!

mnelson - hope all goes well and you find a dr for your uterine issue! and yay :happydance: maid of honor for your sister's wedding!

sweetdreams - ugh af can be so mean, i had a cycle where it was late like that and i was convinced i was pg but nope :nope:. and i hope your kit helps!

I was devastated, even knowing it was probably just another hopeful symptom! What actually led me to this site was the obsessive Googling of symptoms the last couple of years. The community here seems so supportive and kind, I had to finally officially join :kiss:.

MiBaby - Thanks! I hope so too. I have an appt with a new gyno on Thursday so hopefully they can refer me for a surgery. My previous two would not remove it unless I had three miscarriages in a row... a bit excessive I believe.

There is just so much waiting in this TTC process! Currently trying to wait to O, then waiting around in the TWW, then waiting for AF to stop. This is not good for someone lacking patience! Maybe Ill learn some :)

hello,

today is O day for me, and I'll be testing sometime around June 20th, this will be our 3rd baby hoping for a little girl this time.

Hope to see you all graduate to first trimester by the end of this month.

Hi there.
I'd like to join too.
I have two boys, aged three and almost 16 months. MY OH ad I have been talking about trying for a third baby and just yesterday OH gave it a green light, yay.
I have high FSH, had endometriosis removed, will be 38 next month so I might not get pregnant again but would be very sorry if we didn't even try.
I'm on CD8 today, expecting O around CD16. My last cycle was unusually long and the previous one was only 24 days. Not a good sign, my cycles are usually regular (at least they used to be) but I guess we'll see.
Good luck to us all!

hi there!

i'd love to join you all on your journeys :D

Cycle 6 of TTC#2 (aged 36)

Currently end of day CD6, estimating a 26 day cycle on average , so prob should test 29th of June

Will be using B6, Evening Primrose Oil, Pre seed & soft cups if can do it

Fingers crossed, Love & :dust::dust: xx

Welcome Bluemoon, Katy, and Jellybaby!

bluemoon - i understand hoping for a little girl! :pink: we love our ds but would also love to have a girl.

katy - i hate when my cycle is irregular, especially if it makes you think you are pregnant, good luck ttc #3! :thumbup:

jellybaby - hope all of what you are using helps you to conceive! :happydance: if you aren't after the 6th cycle are you going to talk to your gyno? mine told me to go if no bfp after 6 months.

Hi! I'd like to join too! Today is cd3, our 4th month trying for #1 (but current AF is first one since stopping the pill) so hoping to ovulate and get a nice BFP at the end of the month/early July! Good luck everyone. Ps using preseed hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->