Late June Testers??? Anybody want to wait with me?

Thanks for the encouragement Mi - will be able to tell more tomorrow if temp stays up and spotting doesn't turn into AF. Will keep you all posted!

Thanks Mi. :) I'm just at a loss here, I'm spotting more than normal, both number of days wise and the amount. But I'm glad your temp is staying nice and high and I hope those are signs for you! Have fun celebrating and fx for a bday BFP!

Only on my 8th day in luteal and temp already plummeted below cover line, expecting AF tday. :cry:

:thumbup: Sincerely wish from the bottom of my heart, all you lovely, deserving ladies get your BFPs xxxxx

Well my temp plummeted to just above coverline this morning. Still a tad of light brown cm...haven't seen any blood yet but won't be surprised if AF shows later today. Took my last FRER - still negative. Don't have any more dollar tree tests left. Now I don't know if I was ever pregnant? Temp dropped right on schedule. :cry:

I'm in a completely different boat here! My urine and blood samples has been sent off for and a pregnancy test will be done,. I get results tomorrow! Ive had a period every 14 days since april and being tested for everything possible! Lol good luck to everyone testing!

Oh wow, I have missed so much on this thread. Congratulations to all the BFP's and good luck to those in the TWW. I'm still waiting to O, I'm on CD10 and usually by now my OPKs would show a faint but noticeable second line and today it was stark white negative but I have loads of ewcm, so we DTD just in case, I'll be testing with OPKs until I get a blazing BFP and will DTD every other day and use up all of my "fertile" window since we only DTD once on O day last cycle I want to try a different approach this time. I've also significantly reduced my calorie intake to increase my chances of conceiving a pink bundle, but a healthy baby will do.

sending everyone lots of sticky baby dust x

Good luck blue moon! We'd like a girl as well and our first month trying we stopped BD a few days before O since girl sperm supposedly live longer.. So not willing to do that again as I think it just reduces your chances in general and as you said, a healthy baby is priority. I might be willing to go on a diet though, I've just never heard that one before!

Well, :witch: just showed up mid morning today, along with terrible cramps.
I knew I was out already, so it was nice to finally get this starting. I do think that it is an improvement that my Luteal phase has been extending by one day each month, but my cycle is staying the same length.
Visited with an RE this morning. Got all the requisitions for CD3 and CD21 bloods, HSG, and semen analysis for DH. I am pretty excited to see where all of that is at and see what adjustments we can make in the mean time. I got so much information and resources to use that I felt it was such a great use of time. Our RE also said that sometimes all it takes is going to see someone and feeling like you've now put your problems into someone else's hands to handle them for things to start to resolve on their own.

Thanks for being such awesome waiting buddies! I hope you remaining ladies have the best of luck!!!

I'm out. AF showed literally at the exact time DH came home with more dollar tree tests. I took one just to see if I'd still get a faint positive and nothing - stark white. I guess it was a CP and wasn't meant to be. :cry:

I'm so sorry Ask! Those chemical pregnancies are heart breaking!

I'm so sorry Ask! Those chemical pregnancies are heart breaking!

Yes it is! I guess the silver lining is we know we can get pregnant. I am going to ask my doctor to check my progesterone just in case that's an issue.

Oh Ask! :cry: how devastating! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: so sorry to hear that, and wow the silver lining you mentioned, i'm just floored by that, you are made of some solid stock.

Welcome Babyblondex!

hope all your tests come back with some good results, every 14 days is kinda crazy!

Weebles - i hope so too, i'd love that bday present! how is your spotting?

Jelly - oh no, i hope it goes right back up, no af go away!

Bluemoon - i actually think you are back for a second cycle but welcome back! and bd away fertile cm will keep the little swimmers in there for when o comes and also means that o is approaching!

Mnelson - oh no, sorry af got you. good luck next cycle in the fall (or whenever)!

afm: 10dpo still sore, wasn't hungry this am but did eat out so... a little more than normal, temp is still high and ff said possible triphasic chart so fx that's a good thing (doesn't mean pg but doesn't mean not) gonna test tom in the am, will let you all know (prob bfn cuz it'll only be 11dpo)

Oh Ask, I am so so sorry. Big hugs, how heart wrenching.

Mi, I'm still spotting. Not enough to call AF but still way more than normal. It actually makes its way to a liner and this is day 4 or 5 of it. :/

Good luck blue moon! We'd like a girl as well and our first month trying we stopped BD a few days before O since girl sperm supposedly live longer.. So not willing to do that again as I think it just reduces your chances in general and as you said, a healthy baby is priority. I might be willing to go on a diet though, I've just never heard that one before!

Thank you, good luck to you too:flower:, i hope for both our sakes we have our HEALTHY pink bundles:cloud9:, apparently reducing calorie intake changes the pH of the vagina, accommodating girlie sperms,
Bluemoon - i actually think you are back for a second cycle but welcome back! and bd away fertile cm will keep the little swimmers in there for when o comes and also means that o is approaching!

Yes, it's my second cycle but i totally forgot about this thread because i was too busy obsessing over hpts since 5dpo:dohh: it'll be different this time, i hope i can hold off testing up until 8 or so dpo (wishful thinking :haha:).

good luck to everyone :flower:

Thank you Mi & Weebles. I hope it was just some kind of chromosomal abnormality and that there isn't something wrong with me that will make it hard for me to maintain a pregnancy. I've suspected low progesterone b/c of PMS symptoms and now with temping and seeing my lower than normal temps and slow rise after O, plus this CP I'm really starting to wonder. I hope it won't be an issue getting it checked.

Welcome Babyblondex!

hope all your tests come back with some good results, every 14 days is kinda crazy!

My blood and urine samples came back normal, no pregnancy detected! Never mind, I kinda expected it as I'm not to sure where I stand with my periods atm!

Whelp, I'm out. And I'm phoning my obgyn to see if we can start figuring out the issue. 5 days of spotting is not normal but it's been my new normal for years. When I conceived my son I probably didn't even what spotting was and now it's every month.

well bfn as i figured and my temp went down but i did wake up earlier than usual and i took tylenol last night soo needless to say ff took away my triphasic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->