Late late late

Skye_1212 how are you feeling ? Hope you ain't having a bad af , do u have a plan of some kind for next month? Or you just gunna go with it ?, AFM I'm still waiting but woke up with backache this morning , I'm testing tomorrow and if it's neg I no this is just one BIG messy cycle, and will discuss it with my gp xx

Thanks for asking. Not to shabby. Haha. I am not sure. I have never bbt . So Im not sure how to do all of ot. Hope you get your bfp.

Skye_1212 how are you feeling ? Hope you ain't having a bad af , do u have a plan of some kind for next month? Or you just gunna go with it ?, AFM I'm still waiting but woke up with backache this morning , I'm testing tomorrow and if it's neg I no this is just one BIG messy cycle, and will discuss it with my gp xx

Thanks for asking. Not to shabby. Haha. I am not sure. I have never bbt . So Im not sure how to do all of ot. Hope you get your bfp.
Aw Im glad , I used to track my cycles religiously, but it drove me mad and slightly crazy after 3 years, now I just use the opk's of i can be bothered,
thank you!, I'm feeling a little less positive now this backache is so like pre af backache , but we shall see xxx

I told you!, I've just started spotting 😢 Bloody body wth is going on 😡 Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->