Late line- update! Omgomgomg

MissYogi

Expecting #1
Reaction score
Let me start first by saying, I know this test is not valid, I will test again in a few days, I know I'm ridiculous, yada yada yada. I just want you all to help me feel a possibility.

I tested this morning and immediately threw it out when the liquid went past the test line because I didn't see anything show up and I have an eleven month baby to chase around and ain't nobody got time for waiting for a test. Later in the day I went to the bathroom and had so much ewcm it was amazing. Since I know that can be a sign of pregnancy (or period, I know, I know) I just grabbed the test from the garbage and there's a line! So now I'm posting here just for fun, I honestly don't have super high hopes as I am breastfeeding still and this was my first pp cycle but it's fun to imagine anyways!

Pic of test, it's super hard to see the line here which makes me look even more crazy, haha

Attachments

• 20180913_190935.jpg
    20180913_190935.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 154
I see it, I do, but if it's an evap or vvlbfp, I can't tell. Fingers crossed!!

Test today looked pretty similar but I noticed the faint line after about 5 minutes. Still no AF and it's been approximately 13 days since I think I ovulated (who really knows though, I haven't been using OPKs or temping). Creamy cm today after a very wet feeling day yesterday ( I thought AF had arrived but turns out it was just wet). Maybe? Who knows! I'll test again in two days.

I think I see something, but not sure. Following for updates :munch:

Top test is the one from three days ago, bottom is today, pic taken after about 2 or more hours. Line showed very faintly after about 10 minutes. I'm still not convinced because it's showing after the time, but definitely think there could be a possibility at this point.
(Yesterday's test was sacrificed to the obsessive testing gods as I tore it apart to see it's insides)

Attachments

• 20180916_132725.jpg
    20180916_132725.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 118
I can see the lines. Praying they get darker for you soon.:hugs:

I can see the lines. Praying they get darker for you soon.:hugs:

Thanks ftale! I'm sort of panicking. We only halfheartedly decided to try for #2, DD is only 11 months old and is super tough. I'm just trying to tell myself that it will all work out either way.

I see it. I think you have to see it as yes she’s 11m now buuuuut by the time baby rolls around she’ll be nearly 2 (ok year and a half but that’s close enough lol). It’ll totally work out so fxed

Well, looks like it was probably a chemical. No AF yet but barely any line there today. Not meant to be I suppose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->