Late morning sickness, bug, or something else?!

too_scared

Finn's mommy <3
Reaction score
I'm 8+4 (I hope, been spotting but still feel pregnant, appt on Monday) and since Wednesday I've been feeling so sick. I can't figure out if it's possibly late morning sickness or if I caught a bug or what.

I feel better than I did in Wednesday but I didn't eat that day because I felt so rotten. That cold have made things worse, snowballing the sickness on top of the hunger. I don't know.

I'm forcing myself to drink what I can. Right now that's pretty much just lemonade but that is even hard. I haven't actually gotten sick but I've felt like it.

Is it possible that it's late morning sickness? Has anyone felt pretty much fine up until 8 weeks and then gotten hit with it?

Ugh.

I'm pretty sure that MS typically kicks in around week 7-8. So, if anything, yours is right on schedule. That's when mine started and it's easing off now (12.5). Some days are better than others.

Sounds like you were blisfully late. My morning sickness started at 6 weeks and pumped up the volume at around 7.5, 8 weeks. I am 10 weeks tomorrow and there was 1 day this week when I was proudly announcing the sickness was gone... And then it started again with a vengeance the very next day. Can't wait for it to end, it's getting embarrassing throwing up at work.

Thank you ladies. I hope you're both ms free very soon.

With every other pregnancy I've had (except the chemical because that ended too soon) I got sick-ish around 6 weeks and am usually starting to feel better around 9 weeks. I really hope this isn't ms. Blah. So hard to take care of the kiddo when I'm scared I'm going to barf. :( Emetophobia sucks.

I have been maintaining and then today I think I caught a stomach bug from my son. been in bed allll day, have thrown up 8 times and diarrhea twice. no food, just vitamin water. its terrible. hope you feel better soon

Oh no! I'm sorry you're so sick. I hope it's just a 24 hour thing. :(

I woke up feeling much better today. I think it must have been a bug. Hopefully I get good news on Monday and beanie is all good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->