Late O- How to pass the time

I hope so too! That would be so frustrating - Oing but not seeing it on your temps! I know it can happen but I think it's very rare, GL!

I am more afraid of not O'ing as apparently you can get positive OPKs and still not O so if my temps confirm O I will be very relieved.
I don't really have any reason to believe I am not - just being nervous and paranoid I hope.

I'm the same way. It would be so discouraging to realize you're not O'ing. Praying we both will O soon!!

OP, did you ever end up getting a positive HPT? I'm curious about the late O!

That's wonderful!!!!!!!

Btw I have a 5 yr old dog named Lexi too!!!

Haha - five year old dogs named Lexi are the best. Here is mine refusing to leave the park:

https://s22.postimg.org/6l6fxeh7l/tmp_26441_download_20140428_17360937892370.jpg

Haha so cute!!! Here is my drama overacting princess :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 1
Kelli, what a cute pup! :)

Still waiting to O over here... :coffee:

Yes - adorable!

Caringo -
I am maybe still waiting also...? Unclear.
I forget - have you been to the doctor? I get people mixed up a bit I am in too many threads... Was there any talk of taking something to jumpstart your next cycle?

Yes - adorable!

Caringo -
I am maybe still waiting also...? Unclear.
I forget - have you been to the doctor? I get people mixed up a bit I am in too many threads... Was there any talk of taking something to jumpstart your next cycle?

Haha totally understandable, it's confusing being in so many threads :) I just went to the lab for a blood test, which was neg. Ultrasound scheduled for the 21st. I think the spotting that had been getting was a "fake" period, or breakthrough bleeding, which happens sometimes after an anovulatory cycle. I got some really stringy and thick EWCM yesterday, so I'm hoping that's a sign of impending O. So much anticipation for each morning's temp at this stage!

Cute doggies!

Caringo; That sounds like a good sign of O, hoping for you!

Caringo - Oh right now I remember! Here's hoping your body is actually sorting itself out before you even need the u/s!

Kelli, what a cute pup! :)

Still waiting to O over here... :coffee:

Thanks!! She's a total drama queen lol!

I hate waiting for O! I'm waiting for AF, and she is making me mad! Lol

:thumbup: ah, the wait to O :coffee: (man I wish I really did have some coffee...)

My temp this morning was pretty low, but I got the loooongest "strand" of EWCM this morning! Seems like I've got a good amount of estrogen which is promising for O! Now just waiting and watching...

Eeeeep, that sounds very promising! I'd BD today if I were you!!

Eeeeep, that sounds very promising! I'd BD today if I were you!!

:D We BD'd yesterday, so I think we're covered! But hopefully we'll get to BD tomorrow as well, if hubby is up for it :)

Ladies...my temp is up! Like, higher than any other previous temps this cycle!! I think I may be getting my crosshairs soon! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->