• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Late O- How to pass the time

I hope so, not fair you had to wait this long to O! Hoping your LP is the norm of 14 days as well. There might be a light at the end of the tunnel for you!

Mint glad to see the Vitex is working for you!

Been busy moving and getting the new place all set up. Went for a sono cd16 this cycle to see how the clomid was working. Had actually gotten a positive opk that morning so expected to go in and see some eggys ready to go but instead there was one little tiny follicle that wasn't even close to ready. Dr said I could have already released an egg but didn't look like it and told me to call her when my period started so she could call in a higher dosage for me since my body didn't respond to only 50mg. Super confusing since I ready o on my own...his could it make me NOT o? Either way she told us to bd the next two days just to cover our bases in case...we did...and this morning on cd28 I got a bfp. Crazy. Not getting excited yet...can't really with my history.

Here's an interesting symptom no one ever told me about: sex dreams. Yup, have had about 5 in the last week. They say vivid dreams...but not SEX dreams lol. Never had them in my life, not complaining though.

Mod, didn't even realize you said you got a BFP!! Has it gotten darker yet??

Also... I'm not sure if I'm preggo but I sure LOOK it! My word!! I don't have that flat of a tummy (got a bit of a pooch under the belly button) but compared to what I used to look like,I look almost a couple months along! Serious bloat! Been having lots of gas the last few days too :blush:

Mod, didn't even realize you said you got a BFP!! Has it gotten darker yet??

Also... I'm not sure if I'm preggo but I sure LOOK it! My word!! I don't have that flat of a tummy (got a bit of a pooch under the belly button) but compared to what I used to look like,I look almost a couple months along! Serious bloat! Been having lots of gas the last few days too :blush:

It has gotten darker! I tested Thursday morning on cd32 of a 32 day cycle and the test line was almost as dark as the control line with fmu on a first response (I used dollar store and ics up until that point).

Haha I have gas too a little, but man the tums follow me wherever I go. And I definitely felt bloated the day we found out...still do. I got some extra weight on me anyways but my jeans are definitely tighter.

What CD are you? is it still too early to test? I discovered $.88 pregnancy tests at Walmart so I don't feel bad using them :)

Omg, I've been having some serious gas too the past few days as well! I didn't associate it with a possible pregnancy symptom though.

Mod-CONGRATS ON BFP!!!

Can't remember if I said congrats mod! Glad you are seeing progression. Do you have a link to your pregnancy chart?

AFM, it only looked like the vitex was helping. Didn't end up O'ing until cd25.
Now to see if my lp got any longer! Fx!

Mod - that's awesome!! So happy for you! Hope you get a sticky bean and a H&H 9 months :flower:

I'm 8dpo today - so I could test but it would probably be a waste. I'm going to wait until Monday! And where did you find $.88 tests at walmart?!?

DandJ - you're 4dpo right? Having gas/flatulence is #2 on the most common pregnancy symptoms (according to countdowntopregnancy.com) for pregnant women 4dpo! I'm 8dpo and #3 symptom is gas/flatulence and #4 is bloating. Of course, some women still have these symptoms every TWW though! But it does seem really common for those who are preggers :)

Can't remember if I said congrats mod! Glad you are seeing progression. Do you have a link to your pregnancy chart?

AFM, it only looked like the vitex was helping. Didn't end up O'ing until cd25.
Now to see if my lp got any longer! Fx!

Oh shoot :nope: how was your BD timing?

BD timing was terrible. We had been doing EOD for a while then DH got a bad cold and then left town for a family emergency so the last time we BDd was cd20... Oh well - chalk it up to a learning cycle I guess.

Poo :( Well...maybe your DH has super sperm that can last for 5 days! :winkwink:

Lol! I know it is possible but I seriously doubt it.

Thanks ladies!

I don't chart so sorry (we've been TTC for 4 years so charting went out the window long ago. Was gonna do it this cycle with the clomid but was moving so just wasn't gonna happen). The vitex could still help your AF.

The .88 cent tests at the Walmart closest to me has them by the other tests, but its the first one I've seen do that. Usually they put them out at a random time with a whole end cap of .88 stuff. They're in a purple box and ov tests are in a pink box.

The worst symptom I've had so far is hunger pangs! They get so bad if I dont eat every two hours and the hot flashes suck. I called and talked to my nurse this morning so I go in for quants and progesterone today.

Gl mod - keep us posted!

We don't have Walmarts in NYC but the 99¢ store right by my home has preg tests for $1.49 so I just get those. No cheap ov tests though :(
I can't bring myself to order TTC stuff online for some reason...

Amazon was my best friend with opks. So much cheaper than the stores. I think I got 50 sticks for $20 or something like that.

Congrats Mod! Did you have any symptoms?

Thanks! I actually had quite a few, but wrote them all off. I had a stuffy nose but no allergies or sickness. I remember seeing a little bit of light pink when I wiped one day but shook it off. Started getting heartburn (which has now subsided quite a bit), and I was hungry...all the time! Still am. My nipples have progressively gotten more sensitive and the little bumps on them are not so little anymore. I get nauseated if I don't eat when I get hungry and I'm hungry every two hours. The hunger pangs happen multiple times daily and are very uncomfortable. I didn't think only being 4-5 weeks you could get so hungry. I've learned to keep almonds at bay for those in between meals pangs.

Thanks! I actually had quite a few, but wrote them all off. I had a stuffy nose but no allergies or sickness. I remember seeing a little bit of light pink when I wiped one day but shook it off. Started getting heartburn (which has now subsided quite a bit), and I was hungry...all the time! Still am. My nipples have progressively gotten more sensitive and the little bumps on them are not so little anymore. I get nauseated if I don't eat when I get hungry and I'm hungry every two hours. The hunger pangs happen multiple times daily and are very uncomfortable. I didn't think only being 4-5 weeks you could get so hungry. I've learned to keep almonds at bay for those in between meals pangs.

That's so crazy!! Hunger hmm that sucks! Glad you figured out something that will help you!! What a DPO were you? I'm sitting here at 6dpo and going crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"