Late O = late AF?

ttcbbb

Reaction score
My cycle is usually 27 to 28 days long, hardly ever even a day longer, and frequently shorter. I usually O between CD14 and 15, but this cycle I didn't even get positive OPKs until CD18 and kept getting them through CD20. I had a lap in February and had mild endo removed that I thought might have messed up my cycle, but I've already had one cycle since then that was textbook perfect.

I've read that your luteal phase usually remains the same, but mine never has. When I first went off BC I wasn't ovulating until about CD17, but I was getting AF prior to CD28. However, once my cycles regulated, I never had much variation. So, could I just be late because I ovulated late? Any thoughts?

I took an HPT this morning and it was a stark BFN. I still have hope that my BFP could be just a few days away, but now I'm worried that my period is going to be a no show. If I'm not pregnant now, I'll be starting hormone injections once AF shows up. I am excited at the possibility of a BFP, but the side of me that's less optimistic wishes AF would just hurry up so that I can move forward with the shots.

If your cycles are fairly regular then you shouldn't have much variation in your luteal phase. Sounds like you O'd on CD19 so you should expect AF around CD34, give or take a day or two. If this isn't your bfp cycle then good luck with your injections. I hope you find yourself pregnant very soon :flower:

I was thinking the same thing!! I had to double take your first line as it looked like I'd written it!!!

I ovulated cd20/21 of my 28/29 day cycle, not sure if AF will arrive late - I'm not feeling it's my month for a BFP even tho I wish it was.

I've never gotten a positive OPK until using a fm this month.

Frustrated to say the least.
No idea what to do for a short lp (I don't have pcos or endo or anything I'm aware of) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->