Late ovulation can I still get pregnant ?

Mum_Of_Roodys

Reaction score
Okay so this month I apparently according to opks being positive ovulated on the 22-23rd , I had positive opss all week and only got a negotiate one on the 24th , so im gathering it was then , only problem is im due on in 2 days and now I'm worried Id only be about 9dpo im af due day, could I still have a Chance would it come up on a hpt then ? Would af not come even though it wasn't that long ago ? I'm so confused help please ???

There's no way any of us can know, especially without a bbt chart to give us an idea of if you did indeed ovulate. Sorry.

No idea. I would think your LP would stay about the same... if it's changing (both your O timeframe and the length of your cycle) I'd see your obgyn.

Your luteal phase should remain the same, so AF is unlikely to come at the time you might normally expect her to if you ovulated later.

I ovulated late in January and just had to adjust my "expected period day" and we did indeed get pregnant that month! :) fingers crossed for you and baby dust

Thankyou all , I'm hoping I have the luck you had Brit 1416 , fingers crossed but I'm not sure what's going on here , I hope it all goes normal soon if I'm not x

As Dill said, late ovulation just means your expected AF will be later than you though. Most ladies have a 14 day luteal phase, so however many days you were late ovulating, bump your expected AF ahead that many days.

Well if it was a normal cycle Id be due on tomorrow were as according to this Id be due the 8th ish , but my belly feels like I'm going to come on soon , I'm so confused ����������

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->